LoekBraceFace

(GAME) First Person camera

I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a first person camera.
I'm not talking about a gta like fps where there's fancy models for the weapons and interiors of the cars but I'm just talking about the camera perspective.
I've always wanted to take a closer look at the interior of my cars and wanted to see what it's like to do missions from a first person perspective.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LoekBraceFace said:

I thought it would be a really cool idea to make a first person camera.
I'm not talking about a gta like fps where there's fancy models for the weapons and interiors of the cars but I'm just talking about the camera perspective.
I've always wanted to take a closer look at the interior of my cars and wanted to see what it's like to do missions from a first person perspective.

first person would just put you at a disadvantage in basically every engagement

the inside of every car is about as low quality as you can imagine

First person gives you better line of sight when in very close cqc combat. Often I cannot see the other player because the camera zooms in on my characters head. Making your own character model transparent would fix that issue too.

I just want to have the option to see what the world looks like in first person, nothing more nothing less.
I just think that the world looks so small with this third person camera.

When it comes to the first person camera in the car, i am in favour, but as for the camera of the first person outside the vehicle, I'm not convinced.

A first person view for the fun of it, that un-equips your gun, so that it's not for combat. That'd be interesting, I'm always in favor of things that are there to 'add to the experience' Apb has to offer that isn't shooting things

it's a very pointless idea but an interesting one

Edited by Archon