caandy

Download of game in Steam

I'm trying to download the game on Steam and the Launcher is loading and disappearing repeatedly, can you help me?

9E2EB9BC3B0AA04B8A4186455BBE7834281FDCF1

It usually does that a couple times during the first install, after a couple it should just load the remaining little bit (between 50-200 MB usually). But I'll try running the full install again on a system to double check

Edited by Kevkof
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

It usually does that a couple times during the first install, after a couple it should just load the remaining little bit (between 50-200 MB usually). But I'll try running the full install again on a system to double check

But I saw it in the game folder, some launcher comes and goes back. They appear to be deleted and downloaded again.
I'm trying to download the game again, I have 1565 hours of gameplay on Steam before the download was very fast. 😪

The initial 5.9 GB is downloaded at your full speed, but the last little bit is a bit slower usually. But not much (from my experience).
This is what it looked like when I just tried it. you see it flash once or twice and then it just works.

You might just have to fully uninstall the game and install it again. That seems to me to be the easiest solution (if you don't mind downloading another 6 gigs)
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kevkof said:

The initial 5.9 GB is downloaded at your full speed, but the last little bit is a bit slower usually. But not much (from my experience).
This is what it looked like when I just tried it. you see it flash once or twice and then it just works.

You might just have to fully uninstall the game and install it again. That seems to me to be the easiest solution (if you don't mind downloading another 6 gigs)

I already tried to reinstall the Game, and Steam and I can not get past the first pisco of the launcher it keeps blinking several times and never install anything 😞
I just downloaded the official website, but I want to put cash on steam so it's not good for me
Thank you for trying to help ❤️

Be sure to remove the folders for steam and APB Reloaded when you uninstall them, before installing them again. Maybe that fixes it