Sign in to follow this  
Vintorezzz

Is there any chance to get an unban?

Hi everyone,

I’m the real owner of Vintorezz (255 crim) which is banned for cheating. I know no one will believe that wasn’t me. I just wanna know is there any chance to let me back?

I never cheated.. One of my old friend get the access and he is banned. I have a lot evidences. I paid a lot of money for that account and never cheated. If FF can check somehow they can see the IP adress of the ban’s day. (My ip: Nyíregyháza, Banned ip: Budapest)

Sorry for my bad english!

you need to be patient, maybe they consider unbanning everyone when the new anticheat is running. Or handle this via an extra support ticket. That is a chance as well atm.

Edited by LilyV3

They said they will basically unban 99% of currently banned players once they introduce BE (next big patch)

Yeah if I recall correctly from the Q&A stream then everyone is getting unbanned when the next anti-cheat gets implemented as long as they weren't banned for non-cheating reasons like credit card fraud and etc.

Only issue now is waiting for the Battleye patch. There's no publicly known release date for it as of now so just sit back and wait I guess

If you were cheating then you will be welcomed. However if you got banned for bumping into Sylim's car or breaking the TOS in another way you might stay banned.

"Hi. I wasn't cheat*. It was my dog who cheated while I was afk" /s

Edited by Sayori

5 hours ago, ❤BR)))❤ said:

They said they will basically unban 99% of currently banned players once they introduce BE (next big patch)

when's this sexy big patch being released? 

9 minutes ago, Sayori said:

"Hi. I wasn't cheat*. It was my dog who cheated while I was afk" /s

Its not my video man. It wasn’t me I said.

15 minutes ago, Harley Quinn said:

when's this sexy big patch being released? 

this covers like 90% of what they said so far

i don't think an ETA was among that - I won't read that again rn. A short quick search yielded no results.

some officials also use discord occassionally but a) you shouldn't bother them (too much) and b) i wholeheartedly doubt they will give out their plans unofficially

also a roadmap should be coming this week? i think. keep a look out. (no source to link rn sry)

You might also wanna keep an eye out for:

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/discover/6/

Edited by ❤BR)))❤
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this