TheHidden-Tember

Rebalancing green mods

13 hours ago, Crusade said:
Yeah, I'm aware of HVR usage. It was merely an example scenario, you could get tagged from 90m away, and 2 seconds later you are shot by his teammate who has a Carbine and survive the shot. My point still stands.

Getting 85'd by an HVR doesn't really have anything to do with CA3. That's just the HVR being the HVR. Wouldn't really bring skill into the equation either considering the HVR user could spawn in line of sight and within 99 meters of you and just tag you while they are still invulnerable. That's a spawn issue though (spawns should happen in alleyways and buildings, not open in the streets, would prevent TDM and VIP rush downs as well).
Yeah but I don't think CA3 needs a nerf, I think the other green mods should be brought up rather than bring the main green mod down to speed.
I would actually like to use flak more often but it's kinda annoying to rely on med spray when it's on a longish cooldown when you're fighting multiple people with low yields.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Lucidy said:
Yeah but I don't think CA3 needs a nerf, I think the other green mods should be brought up rather than bring the main green mod down to speed.
I would actually like to use flak more often but it's kinda annoying to rely on med spray when it's on a longish cooldown when you're fighting multiple people with low yields.
Maybe you're right. Kind of. The main problem with non-CA green mods is the default health regen wait time. Sooo, just buff this default timer? Something like from 8 sec to 6 or 5 sec (slow down HP regen to compensate). This would inherently nerf CA considering these mods are modifier based, but also not quite as drastic of a change as Dopefish suggested.

y'all think we can agree on having CA1 be default at least?

CA3 made a big difference facing someone with a scout, a few seconds and you can survive the 2nd shot.

6 minutes ago, Smay said:

CA3 made a big difference facing someone with a scout, a few seconds and you can survive the 2nd shot.

ca3 is a pretty big counter for any gun with low overdamage, break line of sight for a second and their stk/ttk increases
  • Like 3