Akratos

Back to Game. My Experience ! ! !

Hello,
My ingame name is Akratos and I am open beta test user.
Like everyone I played Apb for hours per day in the very first months. 
Like everyone I quited when I see that Moderators doesnt give a shhiit about the game.
Suddenly before a month I saw at twitchtv lot of activity and Hype about tge game!
So I made a mini research and found that game sold and new Moderators promised lots of things!
Apb is one of my best game ever. I mean the game as idea not as playable.
Anyways, I came back and I started playing again.
Many new accounts are arround with low lvl characters.
Tbh in these 7 days I saw just 2 or 3 cheaters and im happy for this.
But now comes the big problems.
Game is still unplayable with such a lag and lag spikes. And I read that new CO said that even with the upcoming new engine update game lag will be same cause engine doesnt affect the lag.
Everyone run arround with shotguns and especially with Shredder. U cant play cause its so annoying and they are so OP!
Really im so dissapointed again with the game as it is now. I think weapon balance is worst then ever ! ! ! 
Pls make smthng fast! Old players come test and go ! ! !
P.S. Sorry for bad English

Edited by Akratos

They have been working on many different things at once and are still working on  APB
It can not be fixed easily and there is also a Q & A about what they are working on

Just now, Fortune Runner said:

They have been working on many different things at once and are still working on  APB
It can not be fixed easily and there is also a Q & A about what they are working on

don't forget the roadmap

Just now, Keshi said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

don't forget the roadmap
Thanks

Previous Companies also had Roadmaps!
Dont ask me if they followed it ! ! !

1 minute ago, Akratos said:

the reason i mentioned the roadmap is because so far they delivered everything according to schedule so far

They Doin Good. They added a few weapons, they stopped the dds disconnects. They have a plan. g1 had no plan.
Along with a new forum site we have forum moderators. So if things in game go bad, and you say something here, it will be seen. 
 Not only do they seem to care about the players experience, but they have come into the game an played it with us. They have put themselves in our shoes. Some of those guns u talk about are being tested an adjusted. (I played with my JG w/no slots last night n it seems to be the same as before the the buff)
This is no longer some ancient forgotten game

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Keshi said:
46 minutes ago, Akratos said:

the reason i mentioned the roadmap is because so far they delivered everything according to schedule so far
Technically they did more for our benefit than just what was on the roadmap so I think we are in good hands.
  • Like 1

honestly i think LO are doing a great job. they're pro-active, i'm seeing gms in districts regularly, they're engaging with us, they're working on content, they're making changes, they're doing everything right.
i know we're a whiney community but that doesn't mean we aren't appreciative too.
there's going to be some bumps along the way, some of the changes won't be agreeable and will be catastrophic but LO needs to tweak and play to learn and get things right and we understand this and will be forgiving, i will anyway can't speak for everyone ofc but i assume most feel the same
the last changes were bad but they're changes at least and i'm sure they'll keep tweaking and fixing it until it's right.
the lags etc is just the shitty g1 servers they're still stuck with i think it'll take time to fix that while keeping the game up and running in the meanwhile and a lot of the problems in that regard will be solved with engine upgrade, optimized coding etc.
as for cheaters i've only seen 2 in.. like 3 months?
any 'cheaters' you see rn are probably not cheaters, they just feel cheaty. its just some guns are broken at the minute so if you're getting sniped by a shotgun etc it feels like you're getting aimbotted but you're not, just a bad patch

Little Orbit is doing awesome so far.  This weapon balance thing is really their first big screw up, whereas with G1 it was damn near constant.  Best part is Matt Scott, the CEO of Little Orbit, took full responsibility for rushing the balance patch that made shotguns op and said it won't happen again.  It was all done in an attempt to make shotguns more reliable with the game's poor netcode causing hits to not register, but in turn it made them a little too reliable at much longer range than intended.  They're working on fixing them right now.  If you're playing APB on a HDD try turning off indexing.  Once I did that my game started running much more smoothly.

Two recent problems:
Matchmaking: when two silvers against two golds with no backup.
Those botters: suggested to g1 remove that red corsair thing cuz too many pro-snipers in game (AHK/AutoIt) includes spcm members. 

Third problem is lag spikes and FPS drops: from 100fps to 50 when the game installed on SSD with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, core i7 and GTX1060 6GB. Witcher 3, Doom 2016, GTA V performs better on ultra settings. 

LO making the game better? Only in their opinion I think.
I don’t see that anti cheat is working because on aj website it’s still undetected, but yesterday i’v installed NFS Payback that’s don’t support gaming wheels and x360ce, so today x360ce xinput.dll was blocked till I reinstalled DirectX. 

Thats is why this game is still bad. If u are legit - go play with pain in your patootie.

Edited by PACwoMAN

2 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

Two recent problems:
Those botters: suggested to g1 remove that red corsair thing cuz too many pro-snipers in game (AHK/AutoIt) includes spcm members. 

Third problem is lag spikes and FPS drops: from 100fps to 50 when the game installed on SSD with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, core i7 and GTX1060 6GB. Witcher 3, Doom 2016, GTA V performs better on ultra settings. 

3rd problem...32bit unoptimized. Pray for UE3.5 since its 64bit and can use more juice from your system

6 minutes ago, Keshi said:
10 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

Two recent problems:

3rd problem...32bit unoptimized. Pray for UE3.5 since its 64bit and can use more juice from your system
The problem is in UE. This engine just CAN’T use more than 2 cores up to UE 4. So than more HP per core u have, than more FPS u will have. Best settings are two cores@5Ghz of Intel CPU like core i3.

10 minutes ago, Keshi said:
14 minutes ago, PACwoMAN said:

Two recent problems:

The problem is in UE. This engine just CAN’T use more than 2 cores up to UE 4. So than more HP per core u have, than more FPS u will have. Best settings are two cores@5Ghz of Intel CPU like core i3.

In fact at this time u can have fun in that game only if:

1. You are grouped up with three ppl which has 5k hours of playing time.
2. You’re grouped with cheater.
3. You play with max rankings against noobs.

No more fun. Only rage and frustration except fight club.

Fuck the IPhone posting at this forum, sorry 😐