Sign in to follow this  
PingOVER9000

CONFUSED for SHOPPING time ?_?

Hello everybody of APB community,

I am a old player that returned to play APB about one week ago,  so what I can tell, I haven't already found another game with same nice matchmaking and weapons mechanics ,  then I see gladly  the new publisher, the new updateds and  finally a decent anticheat, that promise good things for next.

Now, The matter  it's  I am looking for making some weapons purchase, but with all these new updates, I am quite CONFUSED v.v  and this site it's a mess  -____- https://db.apbvault.net/ , so please, I need some advice from  some good souls 😶

For now I was thinking to buy these weapon:

-The set of Juggernaut Strike Pack, the Rabid and the Manic seem good weapons, the Manic seem good at close range and the Rabid for what I understood it's a good weapon for medium/long range until 65m and TTK, but I  am not so sure if in that role the NSSW can be better..
The fact,  I am not so sure about the weapons of this pack effectively if they worth or not..., NOBODY USE THEM :classic_huh:

-N-SSW 74 Dvah(or reskins),  forMedium/long range this was the weapon I was thinking if the rabid of the  Juggernaut  pack  doesn't worth..

-OCA-626 'Whisper' PR2,  for close/medium range, I used and I have it before, for what I remind it was a good weapon for medium/close range, but I don't see anyone using it  and  I have read somewhere it got Nerfed..

If anybody has suggestion also for other weapons, please  tell me your toughts,.
Thanks in advice, bye 

Edited by PingOVER9000

It's probably not a good idea buying stuff right now as they're in the process of balancing weapons so I'd simply hold off on buying stuff until people adjust to the changes and start playing whats Meta. Also, use https://db.apbvault.net/ for up to date weapon stats. 

• Like 2

The best weapons are ironically free weapons, the OCA, HVR and the N-TEC 5.

But I gotta agree with Frosi here, hold back on buying weapons until they finished their rebalance.

Edited by GhosT

11 minutes ago, Frosi said:

It's probably not a good idea buying stuff right now as they're in the process of balancing weapons so I'd simply hold off on buying stuff until people adjust to the changes and start playing whats Meta. Also, use https://db.apbvault.net/ for up to date weapon stats. 

1 minute ago, GhosT said:

The best weapons are ironically free weapons, the OCA, HVR and the N-TEC 5.

But I gotta agree with Frosi here, hold back on buying weapons until they finished their rebalance.

Thanks for the answers very smart and careful from people that  take their look forward, that was one of my thoughts, but  about the fact of balancing/new weapons it's  a story that begins from when APB was created,..so I guess  we can just adapt when there are these changes, but if really they aiming to balance weapons, not too much should be change, expect some mods at this point.. and maybe the NTEC for the fact is so popular ( I hope didn't change NOTHING for HIS ROLE it's balanced like that)

So guys don't worry to tell your thoughts at the present, thanks again

Juggernaut weapons are meh. Maybe not completely but their Recoil vs TTK ratio is trash.
NSSW is a good gun and instead of Whisper just get regular Oca and slap CJ3/RS3 on it.

3 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Juggernaut weapons are meh. Maybe not completely but their Recoil vs TTK ratio is trash.
NSSW is a good gun and instead of Whisper just get regular Oca and slap CJ3/RS3 on it.

The S1-NA 'Manic' is pretty damn good.

The S1-FA 'Frenzy' and the S1-TIC 'Rabid', not so much.
  Edited by GhosT

get yourself an ntec and fbw bro..wait till LO finish with the weapon balance then buy some armas items

or be a temp trendride and buy a shredder before upcoming wednesday nerf

5 hours ago, Frosi said:

As this player stated, weapons are in flux so you may not want to buy weapons right now.  If you do, buy a weapon with 3 open slot so you can mod it yourself.

If you want to support LO, buy clothing, but then again, LO stated they want to balance the Armas prices and what they have brought out is much cheaper than what G1 was selling clothing at (instead of 20-50 for an outfit, it maybe half of that with LO).

Sign in to follow this