Sign in to follow this  
DouglasFalcon

OMG!!

On 7/26/2018 at 2:18 PM, DouglasFalcon said:

so I can possibly abuse that

Douglas, Douglas...

16 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Technically it's not an abuse tho.

it's called cheating - you want to get something dishonest .

clans always imply abuses . assistance in obtaining something  , contract matches . the clans are evil .

3 hours ago, Yood said:

clans always imply abuses . assistance in obtaining something  , contract matches . the clans are evil .
I'm pretty sure it's cheating when it's ruining the experience for others. Just let the man get his contact nano that he's waited 2 years for.

13 hours ago, scaredofsnakes said:
21 hours ago, Yood said:

are you really saying that ?  the community is sick

Nobody likes you
I'm not a girl that you like.   you're bad people who try to legalize dishonesty.

Edited by Yood

for 7 years of playing I had one chance to get Oca Nano Chrome . until the end of events was 2 hours . I couldn't do it, and that's fair .

Edited by Yood

13 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:
3 hours ago, Yood said:

I'm pretty sure it's cheating when it's ruining the experience for others. Just let the man get his contact nano that he's waited 2 years for.
I wait this chance for 7 years

8 minutes ago, Yood said:

for 7 years of playing I had one chance to get Oca Nano Chrome . until the end of events was 2 hours . I couldn't do it, and that's fair .

2 minutes ago, Yood said:

Okay. So explain to me how the fuck this is supposed to explain how this apparently ruins your gameplay experience? lol you're ridiculous.
15 minutes ago, Yood said:
legalize dishonesty.

also wtf 😂😂😂😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

Okay. So explain to me how the fuck this is supposed to explain how this apparently ruins your gameplay experience? lol you're ridiculous. also wtf 😂😂😂😂😂😂
all methods of obtaining described in this post fraud
it's called cheating - you want to get something dishonestly .
you should get a prize only for your skills Edited by Yood

2 hours ago, Yood said:
I'm not a girl that you like.   you're bad people who try to legalize dishonesty.

Say again?

On 7/26/2018 at 8:18 AM, DouglasFalcon said:

I got Oca Nano Chrome daily activity today! I have to get a kill streak of 15, but I fucking suck at this game lmao

Is there some way to make it easier to get? I've noticed that the streak counter doesn't reset between missions, so I can possibly abuse that? Help pls 😞

I just asked people to allow me to kill them to quickly finish it.  Get into a mission and just ask politely.  Most will help you finish it because they know how long it can take to do legit when you aim like Michael J Fox.
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2018 at 6:45 PM, DouglasFalcon said:

Technically it's not an abuse tho.
It's not written anywhere that you can't get helped by your friends in order to unlock the Nano, and the kill streak counter doesn't even reset inbetween mission.

Moreover this "abuse" doesn't ruin the experience to other players, while I can easily think of 2 ways of reaching kill streak 15 in a toxic way:
-for 15 missions, take HVR, wait at around 100 metres from objective and try to land a shot on a tagged opponent. After getting the kill run as far away as possible. Your team will play with one less member, but yeah who cares at least I'm not a fraud right? 🙂
-dethreat until you get silver/bronze, go into a lower level district and farm the shit out of them. You'll ruin the fun for inexperienced opponents, possibly even harming the game itself if your opponent quits the game forever, but HEY you're not a fraud doing so 🙂

Also, you can do both things toghether and be even more toxic. But yeah, going into a empty district and play 1v1 against your friend is definetely an "abuse" that only "frauds" do. Whatever man.

How old are you? ) technically, you can only play with my clan and be a gold - is this NORMAL ?

1 hour ago, Yood said:
On 7/27/2018 at 10:45 AM, DouglasFalcon said:

BIG snip

How old are you? ) technically, you can only play with my clan and be a gold - is this NORMAL ?
I think the only thing that's not normal here is you.

There are forum moderators here, and if my thread was against rules or we were talking about cheating, the thread would have been already locked and/or someone would have warned me that this is considered cheating.

I don't really care if you're jealous about my Nano or you just have to be annoying on the forums, please stop bothering everyone in this thread and go being toxic somewhere else

18 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:
I think the only thing that's not normal here is you.

There are forum moderators here, and if my thread was against rules or we were talking about cheating, the thread would have been already locked and/or someone would have warned me that this is considered cheating.

I don't really care if you're jealous about my Nano or you just have to be annoying on the forums, please stop bothering everyone in this thread and go being toxic somewhere else
you turn to the moderators .the conclusion you a bad radish .

the theme you need to delete as advertising fraud .
  Edited by Yood

I mean, it's all fun and jokes (I remember myself begging around /d when I had the Oca challange appear 1h before server restart!), but Yood is right.

Asking somebody to die on purpose to achieve normally challanging conditions is an unintended way of playing, which automatically means exploit. Sure, nobody cares about it if you do it, but saying "it's fine" is just telling a lie to yourself. If you asked a GM they wouldn't approve it.

Then again, the districts are often filled with helpful players. Just sending a whisper to your opponents often is enough to get help. Because who cares of the rules when you are having fun with friends? 😄

Edited by Nessie
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this