Sign in to follow this  
Trivirium

Let's talk non meta weps.

The ones i never see? ahaha

DMR-SD is probably one of the most fun weapons around.
you can slap literally ANY mod in it and it still does well (I'm currently using HS3, Mag Pull 3 and Tagger; but you can also use CJ2, 3PS3 and even Mob Sling and HB3)
The 2shot range is the icing on the cake, but what I really love about the weapon is the stun chance against CA3 users that can help you clutch some battles.

On a side note I also use DMR AV and that weapon is borderline broken, if they ever release a 3 open slot version on ARMAS expect to see its usage skyrocket

You know. i've been using the dogear allot lately, and also trying out the oblivion... Maybe the ob needs some tweaks as it feels a bit weak still but its not that bad lol

17 hours ago, Nite said:
Taken from the Upcoming Weapon Balance thread: As much as I've come to like the current Oblivion and would much rather it not become another ISSR-B, at least you'll be getting your wish sometime soon....

It won't be another ISSR-B though. It doesn't have nearly the same amount of hard damage. The Oblivion has much better range as well. Not sure how you like using the oblivion currently when changing to your secondary puts you at such a disadvantage. It seems like the balance patch should at least allow you to use the weapon close/mid range and be able to instantly switch to your secondary when needed. The gun will still be very different from the ISSR-B. It will be 100% viable at that point.  

Sign in to follow this