GeneralMittens

Daily Login Rewards

So one of the many issues APB has is its dwindling population. I believe by adding daily login rewards we might be able to incentivize players to keep at the very least logging in daily. These could be small things like a bit of money or a primitive to use in the designer, with larger 'prizes' at certain  thresholds. For a good example of this system look to Warframe, where you get randomized daily rewards that range from a small amount of credits to a -75% Platinum discount, and special weapons at 100, 300 and 500 days.

This way veterans also get rewarded for sticking around for a longer period of time.

For an example of how this looks in Warframe:
mtTO23H.jpg

Please discuss below!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

also some weekend with premium free for veterans could be nice.
7 days consecutive login = 1 day premium free
1 month (rare) = 2 day 
1 year (impossible) = 1 gift.

• Like 2

I'd personally prefer a system that does not get reset if you forget to log in a day, and rather just counts the days you've logged in. The resetting system often feels unfair to me personally.

Good idea. This would be a nice little add-on, and it don't have to a big reward. I would be happy with just some ingame money. 
And of course, the more you play, the bigger the reward. In the perfect world there would the it would not reset, but from a developers and business mindset I don't think that will be the case.  

1 hour ago, GeneralMittens said:

I'd personally prefer a system that does not get reset if you forget to log in a day, and rather just counts the days you've logged in. The resetting system often feels unfair to me personally.

If there is a catch up mechanic on this it would be nice. Missing a day even on this system feels unfair.

2 hours ago, GeneralMittens said:

How would you implement a catchup system? I can't really see how to implement that.

Black Desert has a nice one where you can log in twice on the weekend (for a total of 4 log ins) to catch up.
  • Like 1