Sign in to follow this  
JustinCarter

The "Check Back"

4 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Do you often encounter similar situations now? Every innovation must have its “BUT” (Little Orbit often neglects this). I suggest unlocking the mission exit button BUT I also suggest adding an equivalent penalty for this. If my proposal causes the problems you mentioned. It is worth raising the fine amount.

yes people quit missions all the time

i don’t understand why using the exit button is so hard if you don’t want to play, it has a built in penalty already to discourage people from abuse 

13 hours ago, vsb said:

yes people quit missions all the time

i don’t understand why using the exit button is so hard if you don’t want to play, it has a built in penalty already to discourage people from abuse 

Exiting the game is necessary in order to exit the game. Logical isn't it? The player does not receive a penalty using this function.

4 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Exiting the game is necessary in order to exit the game. Logical isn't it? The player does not receive a penalty using this function.

You have to go through the trouble of exiting relaunching and getting back into a district.

Some have suggested leaving a match should mean you can’t get another match until the one you left is over.  

Ah yes, some people are suspected of cheating but for others you "know" they are cheating. You made this distinction based on what? Their horoscope?

Unless you have actual evidence of what's running on their PC or we're talking speedhacking spinbotters, you don't know and you're more than likely griefing random missions for no reason.

The difference between too good and just good enough is incredibly hard to spot. Even more so once you reach a high level. There is a reason high level cheaters in anything really can fly under the radar for years. By all means, if there's 30 seconds left on last stage go afk and get some water, but to sit there and grief for 15 minutes makes you a dingus. Just restart the game and go next.

1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

Ah yes, some people are suspected of cheating but for others you "know" they are cheating. You made this distinction based on what? Their horoscope?

Unless you have actual evidence of what's running on their PC or we're talking speedhacking spinbotters, you don't know and you're more than likely griefing random missions for no reason.

The difference between too good and just good enough is incredibly hard to spot. Even more so once you reach a high level. There is a reason high level cheaters in anything really can fly under the radar for years. By all means, if there's 30 seconds left on last stage go afk and get some water, but to sit there and grief for 15 minutes makes you a dingus. Just restart the game and go next.

The main goal of the game is to have fun. This game is less and less capable of that. The player does not set himself the task of finding out who is cheating and who is not. The search for evidence is the work of an anti-cheat. 
I just played against two players from the Turkish Monsters clan. I cannot say anything because I am not competent in this matter. But I definitely don't want to cross paths with them in the future.
 Many gold players have a number of similar features. They have no server and client latency at all. The character moves chaotically, movements occur in jerks, this can be called a teleport. They lack the very concept of sight reduction. My character dies after two shots from the AP 45, and then I hear the rest of the shots. 
 I would like to emphasize that such situations happen only with gold players. The characters of the silver players are moving normally, the sight is reduced for a while. They react normally, with a delay, to contact and shots. And all this shit happens on one mission.
Tell me why the fuck should I keep fighting in these situations? I can spend one or two hours a day playing. I want normal shootouts with normal players. That's why I insist on adding the above functions to the game. I don't think adding these will fix the situation. It's just a compromise between the capabilities of the current administration and the desire of NORMAL players to play.
Pay attention to the size of the population. It's going down again. The normal interested players came, looked at this shit and took off. The reason for this is the complete disregard of problems, the tacit support of the players of the gray zone, which most of the gold ones are.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Yapopal said:

the penalty is that you have to restart the game

the exit button does exactly what you want, you just aren’t willing to pay the price, which is exactly how an exit mission button should work