Sign in to follow this  
Victoria97

Free premium?

@MageLO 

Hello, I am wondering as probably the entire community will Lil orbit provide another month of free premium? 
Is it a thing and is it possible?
It would awesome, because most of us got stuck with the tattoos and designed outfits now. 
Is there a chance that in future you add premium (1 month) for joker tickets as a purchase option?

Agreed, I just want to make symbols and clothing without having to pay $8 a month (Only with a credit card too, no more G1C option) I know I can still design stuff without premium but...c'mon man..

It would be better for Little Orbit to make the capabilities that premium provides with basic capabilities built into the game, that is, by default you can sculpt 100 symbols on the clothes of the car and the body of the character. Instead of the usual premium, make premium 2.0 or deluxe, which will give you the opportunity to sculpt 200 layers of symbols and +200% to money and reputation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Victoria97 said:

@MageLO 

Hello, I am wondering as probably the entire community will Lil orbit provide another month of free premium? 
Is it a thing and is it possible?
It would awesome, because most of us got stuck with the tattoos and designed outfits now. 
Is there a chance that in future you add premium (1 month) for joker tickets as a purchase option?

buy premium? they gotta make money

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Are you willing to pay for it when the game in a such broken state? I'm not.

43 minutes ago, killersan6 said:

yes i am, been playing this for years. there hasn't been much funding towards the games unless someone buys from armas which i doubt many people do. paying for premium will help LO get some money in to help with content updates. stop being stubborn 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Premium is off because of the date, being the 31st the system does not recognize it. 

It will be back on, on the 1rst of the month. 

6 hours ago, Berkshire said:

yes i am, been playing this for years

Premium has been free for Years since LO took over, you think you're a real card don't ya. 

7 hours ago, killersan6 said:

At this point No, I would not be willing to pay for prem in the state of things.

I have purchased a few new items. 

I would not pay for prem because it does not give you a benefit that is worth the money.

Even if ToS was enforced in NA, which it is not at this time. 

So to get me to pay prem, I would want triple the xp, triple the cash, 

I have several characters, so this is work for me, getting all the max ranks back up

to the new max rank, takes some time

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
m

2 hours ago, killersan6 said:

yes

the game was in a far more broken state before LO took over and we happily paid for premium back then

3 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Usually I am totally up for it. I understand that everything costs the money. Lil orbit have to pay for the servers, have to pay for their employees, etc.

I spent around 40k g1c financing and supporting the game.

However I am personally very frustrated with the unban of literally all banned scum since the beginning of time. 

It it s a huge moral slap to all of us who always played by the book, who never cheated, scammed, griefed, used config or used any single other illegal or lame advantage whatsoever.

It sends a message that even judge, jury and executioner dont care and dont do their work.

Like what is the use of the anti cheat whatsoever, if you will just unban everybody after few of them will start crying on forums with "i was fake banned pls unban me"

And i was being told that this is actually 4th unban wave since i quitted apb long time ago and recently got back. 

So yes, i bought new clothing packs, both of them, but thats it. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, KeyboardCommando said:

It would be better for Little Orbit to make the capabilities that premium provides with basic capabilities built into the game, that is, by default you can sculpt 100 symbols on the clothes of the car and the body of the character. Instead of the usual premium, make premium 2.0 or deluxe, which will give you the opportunity to sculpt 200 layers of symbols and +200% to money and reputation.

What if premium gave you an overlay for how much "data" each symbol and edit adds, rather than the generic progress bar? You wouldn't be limiting free players, it just adds convenience.