Sign in to follow this  
Tobii

[FORUM] Limit upvotes/downvotes

3 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I don't mean the banana part.

What you said made no sense what so ever. /shrug

And nah, unlike you I don't really care.. Keep doing what you!

I'll downvote the posts that deserve it. 🙂

I always make perfecto sense. You just have banana in your ear.

I could care less about this, just shows I won.

3 minutes ago, Tobii said:

I don't mean the banana part.

What you said made no sense what so ever. /shrug

And nah, unlike you I don't really care.. Keep doing what you!

I'll downvote the posts that deserve it. 🙂

Can you please type well and in english? I can't read you... what is ".." two dots for what purpose? "Keep doing what you..."?

1 minute ago, Ken2 said:

Can you please type well and in english? I can't read you... what is ".." two dots for what purpose? "Keep doing what you..."?

giphy.gif

Calling me out for missing a word when you're not even typing a real sentence half the time.

Can't argue with idiots, it's just not possible.

5 minutes ago, Ken3 said:

I always make perfecto sense. You just have banana in your ear.

I could care less about this, just shows I won.

Lol nice, there it comes the back up.

Thanks whoever you are, it would be nice if you at least change the bird colour to make it more interesting.

Just now, Tobii said:

giphy.gif

Calling me out for missing a word when you're not even typing a real sentence half the time.

Can't argue with idiots, it's just not possible.

You know you love to have so much attention from someone else :classic_love:

Edited by Ken2

13 hours ago, Tobii said:

You should really put a limit on this.

People can just go through every single post of yours and downvote it if they feel like it.

Make it 5 a day or something?

I am aware people don't want this, but it'll be abused in NO TIME.

Reputation system serves no real function here. If anything it should be limited to just "likes" and not visible on the post level (can only view reputation via profile). Most modern forums limit it and remove negativity. Either like a post or just don't react.

Pretty sure we went through this same discussion on the previous forum rework because GM, Moderators, and other vocal community members were just getting downvoted to oblivion for just simply posting. Same thing applies here, can simply avoid the same problem again @Lixil by following that same format. 🙂

Edited by LUST

13 minutes ago, LUST said:

Reputation system serves no real function here. If anything it should be limited to just "likes" and not visible on the post level (can only view reputation via profile). Most modern forums limit it and remove negativity. Either like a post or just don't react.

Pretty sure we went through this same discussion on the previous forum rework because GM, Moderators, and other vocal community members were just getting downvoted to oblivion for just simply posting. Same thing applies here, can simply avoid the same problem again @Lixil by following that same format. 🙂

I Agree, I feel it should be like the post or not at all.

4 hours ago, LUST said:

I am aware. But people wanted downvotes for w.e. reason.

So we're prob stuck with it until people abuse it too much like Ken is still doing. /shrug

Can’t we all be friends? :classic_biggrin: (Execpt hackers, I don’t like those unskilled weirdos) 🙄