Sign in to follow this  
MageLO

07/31 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (07/31) starting at 9 AM UTC. The game should be back up and running in 4 to 6 hours.

Thank you for your patience during this period.

Fix the Guns, it can't be the hackers with extra health so it must be LO nerfed the guns. 

5 rounds dead center mass, 20 gauge Slugs, 10 ft away, did nothing. 

And we all know there can't be any hackers, so its not like god mode health.

So it must be that they covertly nerfed certain players guns. 

Hire more gm's, we need like 25 gm's per active district, not one once a week. 

Don't bother fixing that car, I wont buy it or any kits.

Don't bother with a new anticheat, cuz we know you won't USE IT. 

You need to adjust MM again cuz we still have occasional balanced opp;

silvers v silvers, n We can't have that, it must be all golds v all bronze.

Beat your forehead against the wall as standard. The poor, the forgotten, and the disrespected. You are the rake jumping champions. And you're not even trying to fix anything. Shut down your worthless company, damn it!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Yapopal said:

Beat your forehead against the wall as standard. The poor, the forgotten, and the disrespected. You are the rake jumping champions. And you're not even trying to fix anything. Shut down your worthless company, damn it!

you ok?

14 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

you ok?

As you can see, I wasn't quite okay yesterday. I usually devote one hour to the game in the evening. Yesterday I had enough patience for 2 missions. In the first mission, my team stood in the AFK, I asked the leader to remove me from the team, which I received complete disregard for. After 10 minutes, the second mission began against a golden novice with approximately the same name lfsfscxds. I had enough for another 5 minutes. After that, I went to the forum and expressed my opinion about the "work" of the "developers" on this project.

An alternative is always needed. I don't think the developers are stupid enough not to understand that a general amnesty and disabling anti-cheat will lead to confusion. They never offer an alternative in questionable solutions. It's irresponsible. 
On a third-party forum dedicated to this game, players discuss how to get out of a crappy mission without disabling the game. Dudes set up a macro for spam in the chat in order to be kicked. It's the edge of insanity, but it works. 
Every week, Psydak presses the combination of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. And then opens a topic to discuss the "work" done. Yesterday I took the chance to discuss the "work" on the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yapopal said:

As you can see

The way to deal with hackers that seem to be fully sanctioned by LO, is to not K up. 

The way to deal with toxic staff is never pay them a dime. 

According to my opp, the gold on my team was blatantly hacking, opp wanted me to 

Look at the gold so I could see he was hacking. 

I did not look at the gold, I have no clue what he was doing, but had I seen something, 

I would not report it because of fear of attack by the gm. and outside of notifying the gm 

the report would go no where cuz there is anti cheat to go to. 

Support won't see the report for a good 5 years according to supports endless past tickets 

taking years to process. 

If the gold was hacking is between that gold and LO. 

Then the gold and my opp argued over if it was cool to hack because of me playing with only a 

.38 so he called it 2v1, even though I did participate and fired my .38 n i think i hit one of em. 

( I only carry the 38 because gm nerfed all of my guns)

Best way to deal with LO and the trolls and hackers is not to play their game. 

Maybe go in and do something else fun, thats not a mission, or go play another game 

for a few months n come back to forum to check if they've decided to change their ways.

What have you got to lose, that you haven't already lost?

i think matt should consider a career change to a magician, since he loves to play the disappearing act all the fucking time!

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 9:57 PM, MageLO said:

Thank you for your patience during this period.

16 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Every week, Psydak presses the combination of Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. And then opens a topic to discuss the "work" done. Yesterday I took the chance to discuss the "work" on the game.

P E R F E C T  👍