Hello APB: Reloaded community.

Summer is here, bringing with it the eagerly awaited APB Reloaded Summer Sale!  From now, July 4th to July 11th, 9 AM UTC, we're discounting many sought-after items by an additional 15%.

Additionally available on ARMAS for this week are the following items:

• Butcher Weapon Skin
  • 3D Glasses
  • 4th of July Bundle

But that's not all! Catch our GMs and Staff on Mission districts throughout this week to participate in exciting Minigames that award Joker Tickets, celebrating 14 years of APB: Reloaded.

For more information on all the things discounted please read our most recent news article here.

We are aware of ARMAS purchases erroring out, if this happens to you we urge you to check if the G1c has been deducted from your account and if the item was delivered after relogging despite saying that something went wrong with the purchase. In most cases, the item will be delivered even if the purchase itself ends with an error.

If you have purchased an item and it has not been delivered after relogging then please contact our Customer Support team so they can assist you with the issue.

6 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

lol why should anybody give you money

08b9a1a3abe59f172be374241c00ce1e.gif

19 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

lol why should anybody give you money

Exactly lmao. I did my once-a-month check of the forums, saw this post, and immediately laughed because I hope to christ nobody spends a cent on this game lmao. They've done nothing in the last 4 years except release a broken as shit car that took them SEVERAL months to fix (if its even fixed, I havent heard anything on it lmao)

Just now, NotTheEnforcer said:

Exactly lmao. I did my once-a-month check of the forums, saw this post, and immediately laughed because I hope to christ nobody spends a cent on this game lmao. They've done nothing in the last 4 years except release a broken as shit car that took them SEVERAL months to fix (if its even fixed, I havent heard anything on it lmao)

I haven't played in over six months, but when I last played it was still an unfinished product. It functioned on the technical level (you could drive it around, and it wasn't a direct copy/paste of an existing car), and it had basic textures. However, it only had the baseline customization options (aka colors) and it didn't take symbols very well. Couldn't use Enforcer customization at all (lights, sirens, etc).

• Like 2

Just now, Hexerin said:

I haven't played in over six months, but when I last played it was still an unfinished product. It functioned on the technical level (you could drive it around, and it wasn't a direct copy/paste of an existing car), and it had basic textures. However, it only had the baseline customization options (aka colors) and it didn't take symbols very well. Couldn't use Enforcer customization at all (lights, sirens, etc).

Jeeeeeeeeesus christ that's appalling lmao. I cannot possibly imagine they have a business plan in place for this game that extends into the next fiscal year. They're gonna end up like G1 and skeleton crew'ing their offices by the end of the year and take 6 months to tell us "oops sorry guys we biffed it and we're closing shop lol"

They should just auction up the game and the Reloaded IP and see who will take it. Honestly at this point I wouldnt even mind EA taking it, because we already have microtransactions out the wazoo thanks to G1 (and LO doesnt seem keen on changing those), and the 4th of July "sale" isnt much of a sale either lmao, its only like 20% off for items that had prices set in like 2013 back when people actually made more money and this game had a stable population lmao

This game is dead in the water and so is the company lol

10 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

(if its even fixed, I havent heard anything on it lmao)

lemme tag @MackBOLAN he will let us know

1 hour ago, iRawwwN said:

lemme tag @MackBOLAN he will let us know

i do not want to hear about federal wire fraud again bro, dont do that

23 hours ago, NotTheEnforcer said:

They should just auction up the game and the Reloaded IP and see who will take it.

LO doesn't own the IP anymore. They sold it to some random Chinese dude years ago. Link