Sign in to follow this  
Senpai

I'm happy yet sad to hear that they will not be pushing any events out soon

I'm a bit sad that they're not pushing any events out until the future to be honest. I was hoping that they would just push out an event for the summer just to welcome back returning players or something stupid like that. All in all I'm excited that they'll be continuing to do events in the future i just wish it was sooner rather than later >_<.

I think it's understandable. Lets get the engine up to par with consoles first so we can atleast have the same events as consoles.

on another note wrong subforum for a discussion I think

greetz

• Like 1

What the big events are the halloween and christmas ones anyways. I'm sure they'll have those up.

Probably most things will be dealt with before next year.

The community can do some events as well.

12 minutes ago, Dexem said:

What the big events are the halloween and christmas ones anyways. I'm sure they'll have those up.

Probably most things will be dealt with before next year.

we didnt have the easter event for example

Don't worry, I'm sure the event will pick back up. I really want the events back too since it brings players back to the game and maybe some new ones but they REALLY need to fix some of those huge problems that caused the game to pretty much die out. The returning players are returning because they want to, I myself am one of them, with all the improvements coming I'm sure the community (as toxic it may or may not be) will start up their own mini events. Best we can do at the moment is get involved with the game and its new devs and then I'm pretty sure we will start seeing official ones soon. Heres to a better APB! *Raises glass*

• Like 1

The game has so many more basic issues they neeed the time to fix that first. I dont really need lagging and exploit infested events

I wouldn’t worry too much. Let them get acquainted with the game and the tools/resources that are currently available to them in that department, and of course there are plenty of other priorities at the moment.

Sign in to follow this