Sign in to follow this  
MageLO

Memorial Day 2024 Sale

Prepare to honor Memorial Day with an incredible sale event! From May 24th to May 28th at 9 AM UTC, we're bringing you exclusive deals on some of your favorite items in APB Reloaded.

If you're looking to arm yourself with powerful weaponry, we've got you covered.

Here's what's in store for you during our Memorial Sale:

• 15% off G1C Purchases: Stock up on G1C and enjoy a 15% discount with any vendor.
  • OCA Nano 'Butcher': Arm yourself with the fearsome OCA Nano 'Butcher' for maximum effectiveness in any combat scenario.
  • Colby CSG-20 Mk2: Equip yourself with the Colby CSG-20 Mk2 and dominate the streets of San Paro.

Don't miss out on these incredible deals! Mark your calendars and join us from May 24th to May 28th at 9 AM UTC to take advantage of these limited-time offers. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to San Paro, there's something for everyone in our Memorial Sale.

Thank you for being part of the APB Reloaded community, and we'll see you in-game!

• Like 1

We Need a discount on Raptor + Sniper Rifles + i can't find Ursus and many other guns at Arams Market!

On 5/23/2024 at 4:01 PM, MageLO said:

OCA Nano 'Butcher': Arm yourself with the fearsome OCA Nano 'Butcher' for maximum effectiveness in any combat scenario.

For godsake... add a godamn OPGL 3 slot in armas or joker store, or bare least make a quick or little scouting  in game suggestion section before selling something . . . Probabily almost nobody will buy the weapons exclusive on limited time, we've already them in game or armas better versions

Or just finish balancing the weapons. there're tons of scam weapons in armas need just that little improve for finally becoming competitive and finally worth for being used and purchased from players in game.

• Like 1

Sure I'd love to spend some more money on your game so I can just go into a 16-14 Asylum that has 6 cheaters between the two teams hacking me down for DAYS and DAYS. r30's, r160's, r255's. Weeks on weeks with no ban, not even a GM around to kick them.

Matt, I'm not paying your bills anymore until we see action.

3 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

Sure I'd love to spend some more money

So would I, and even though now since the AMA, hacking is Way out of control now, thats not why I won't spend. 

I'm not buying anything that comes Half-patootie. Put cop lights on the Mirage. I would buy at least 3 more and any

kits made available, but I won't buy patootie until that happens. As far as hackers go, My way of Coping is Attacking

said hackers in game. If I think they're hacking I wont try for the objective, I'll find them and try to kill them. 

So I'm not changing anything by attacking, I'm still gonna lose and they will still get kills which have no value as stat's.

But I'm going to inhibit there Flo. If they crash me, I'll crash them, if they tk me ill tk them. 

write their name down so I know who to tk next time. I'll make them change their name 

Oh look. I want to buy the nano butcher... but wait. my account is perm banned for being out of bounds right.

44 minutes ago, Ichinose said:

Oh look. I want to buy the nano butcher... but wait. my account is perm banned for being out of bounds right.

its unbelievable that is the only thing stopping you lol

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, vsb said:
18 hours ago, Ichinose said:

Sadly You can't silence the common sense  Law . . .

whiskers

Edited by PingOVER9000

49 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Sadly You can't silence the common sense  Law . . .

whiskers

funny this guy talks about sense all the time when he doesnt have any nor does he make any sense in his posts lmao

22 hours ago, vsb said:

real

m4DhPbt.png