Sign in to follow this  
Delete884943468320878423

How do you obtain a second Growl car after 1st CD?

Yeah excuse my intrusion again... but i never seen CD on any car purchase before.

How comes on that crappy Growl (you perhaps get one week CD?!?!) get a stupid endless CD?! Vegas 4x4 is more accessible and is way much better, yet it doesn't have any CD's!!

Thank you!

cooldown?

pretty sure every vehicle has a limited number you can buy per time period (usually 12 hours iirc)

Why would you want a second one, let alone a first one?

why would u need more than 1 in less than a day?

Edited by Keshi

All vehicles, mods and guns have a purchase cooldown.

I have also got 2 version of most of my vehicle on my main character, but that because my main character is an enforcer so I have a marked and unmarked version all vehicles.

Honestly I could only hazard a guess that the cooldown is to prevent excessive spam and inflation of the marketplace, it's the only explanation I could think of but that wouldn't explain why there is no cooldown for player created symbols, theme and songs not having duplication cooldown.

2 minutes ago, Keshi said:

why would u need more than 1 in less than a day?

ok... at this point i would wonder, did u ppl ever sell products that you customized? I mean the first thing you do is make a copy of an item you customized, so that you can sell the copy, not the original.
Which wil help you design it once, and not every time you want to resell the same item.

1 minute ago, Vnight said:

ok... at this point i would wonder, did u ppl ever sell products that you customized? I mean the first thing you do is make a copy of an item you customized, so that you can sell the copy, not the original.
Which wil help you design it once, and not every time you want to resell the same item.

I used to live in social selling theme's / songs and symbols... i guess thats easy money 🤔

iirc Growl cooldown is 24hrs

... havent bought one in forever so I could be wrong

From my experience mods are the only ones that tend to have CD, never really seen CD's in cars, as i sold the cheapest ones so far.
I just started selling Vegas, and Growl, and here i am asking you about the CD for growl, that is more or less like Bishada, which we all know is a bad car, compared to the pigs alternative.

Had a cool down for as long as i can recall.

10 minutes ago, Vnight said:

From my experience mods are the only ones that tend to have CD, never really seen CD's in cars, as i sold the cheapest ones so far.
I just started selling Vegas, and Growl, and here i am asking you about the CD for growl, that is more or less like Bishada, which we all know is a bad car, compared to the pigs alternative.

The cooldown depends on the car, some are 24, others 12 etc...

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

The cooldown depends on the car, some are 24, others 12 etc...

Thank you much, i figured there was a silly tric to it, but stil..., its kinda ridiculous by now, i mean how many years have passed since it was pointed out, evolution doesn't seem to cope much with this game.
Hope the future will solve similar issues, cuz lol... i fail to see such a silly car like Growl, being so expensive, and hard to deal with, having 2 slots and all 🙂

Sign in to follow this