Sign in to follow this  
CrocodileTears

Support Pulled Through!

All,

Good evening. As some of you may have seen from this post here, I had an issue with missing legendaries from my account being compromised. This post is an update and hopefully some sort of hope with your unresolved tickets.

For those of you who didn't click the link above, my account was accessed from Vietnam on 4-12-17. I obviously don't live there. I didn't even know the date the issue occurred until this new ticket. I sent in a ticket the first time I logged in after that had happened on 7-22-17. My ticket then was basically ignored by Puck. I made another ticket in October after I tracked down all of my purchases all the way back to December of 2012. Again nothing was done. Fast forward to 5-26-18 and I created yet a new ticket. I lost over a dozen legendaries and around 17 mil between my characters. No modifications, cars, etc were ever affected. Support and I have had 34 messages back and forth over the past month. This brings us to today.

I just received two legendaries (my Yukon and Ursus) out of all the things I was missing. You can see the screenshot here. I could only tell you 6 legendaries I know for a fact had at this point. But the two I wanted back I made a compromise with support for. Since the information they keep on hand is currently only 3 months (!), Selali and I came to a compromise that I would receive 2 non-tradable legendary weapons, which you can see in the picture that I finally received today.

All in all, this is finally over. The new support is here to help, so give it time. It may have taken me multiple escalations and five weeks to get an acceptable resolution, but here I stand happy and content. Be respectful and you'll get some help. Thank you Selali and Salacia for your help. Dixie, if you're out there reading this, I'm sorry you aren't around to help us anymore, but you actually did try to do stuff to help me as well, and for that I thank you.

Best regards,

CrocodileTears

• Thanks 1

congratz, sucks they only keep 3 months of records tho

Selali has been great so far from my interactions with support. Love you Selali.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

congratz, sucks they only keep 3 months of records tho

Well hopefully that will change. It would seem that would be the bare minimum one would think.

Patience is key...sadly i didnt make a single post on the forums and made a ticket since may 25th. last thursday i was finally unbanned(was manual banned since 2015...or was it early 2016...) and i wasnt part of the 2 unban wave since i wasnt banned by fairfight.

Congratz to you..and to me... thank you selali and all the other support staff that is working on our tickets 😄

Edited by DrTilt
  • Like 1

Congrats man.. TBH nothing feels better than getting back your old memories. Glad LO could assist you in your problem. I believe good things will come.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this