Sign in to follow this  

Can we have capes plz. SweetRabbit voted yes

Add Capes in APB???  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Add Capes in APB???

• Yea boiiii!!!!!
    • Nah fam.

You're telling me that now instead of having to fight girls in thongs, I have to fight girls in thongs and capes?

Big no from me! Can't stand those flamboyant feckers.

Shouldn't this be in suggestions? 😕

Also I don't think capes would work in the current version of the game's engine as there are physics limitations. There's no way for a cape to flow on the current version of the game, they would be a solid piece of material. This is something that would need to be implemented after the engine is upgraded. Would be cool though if it was possible. It's the same with your light up sneakers thread. I'm not sure it would work with the current lighting system that the engine has, it doesn't really do dynamic lighting, if it did we could have working police lights. Since we have glow in the dark skins they could glow I guess? 🙂

I played couple of "heroes" games where capes were wide-spread and what I noticed in them is that all this capes or dingly objects attached to character could visibly slow down game in some conditions. I mean game needs to show cape as animated object. Bah... I can imagine what it would do near explosion. Breaking game even more than special effects.

I'm not against customization but adding shit onto shit makes APB runs even worse.

capes wouldn’t work there’s no clothing physics