Sign in to follow this  
EnragedLlamaTV

Any ideas?

I logged into this account a while back but noticed this wasnt my main account i used back in the day. I tried logging in using steam and it say i have an account, but need to change the password to get in. How can i go about changing the password without a Steam Login on the website?  Anyone have any ideas?

UkxjIZu.jpg

i believe if you attempt to log in to the gamersfirst website it should prompt you to send a password reset email to whatever email the account was registered with

How does one go about logging into the website? it asks for a Email address. I dont recall ever using an email address for the steam login?

1 minute ago, Progeekzy said:

Any ideas on how to make a proper topic title that isint click bait? Some ideas. But i see the skill evades you. 

unless you're on the mobile version you can just hover over the topic to see the first post

no need to be clickbaited ever again

How was my title even remotely clickbait? Actually i don't even care. What i'd like is for some helpful ideas on how to get it resolved.

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

It may be your steam email (just a guess).

I already have an existing account with the email/pass thats non-steam related. So it'd just take me in this account, not the one connected to steam. Good idea though.