Gabbrielle

LTL Problems

Can LTL stuns and/or arrests count as credit for Fight Club missions already? How is this not a thing yet? The fight club kill missions or kill with a grenade or kill with a pistol missions--all should count for arrests or stuns. 

• Killing someone with a grenade: stunning someone with a stun grenade should count as credit
  • Kill a player mission: arresting someone should count as credit

Whatever other similiar missions exist, you get the point. How is this not a thing after all these years? LTL is already playing the game in hard mode already, at least give credit.

• Like 1

no thanks, the last thing we need is a meta forming around stunGL spam and players playing exclusively on the enf side to get top score for jt

stuns with regular stabba likely don't count for the same reason because it pays far more

I don't care whether you like stabba or not, of course people will disagree with it based on hatred bias. But what's fair is fair--an arrest should be treated as a kill (especially since it was worked harder for).

Nobody would ever play exclusively on enf side because people don't like using LTL for several of the reasons previously mentioned. Furthermore, arresting in fight club is a joke; it's so difficult to do it will never be meta.

you do know LTL is less then lethal and your not suppose to kill someone with it. Thats why it doesnt count to kills, Infact killing anyone arrested gives you demerit

9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

you do know LTL is less then lethal and your not suppose to kill someone with it. Thats why it doesnt count to kills, Infact killing anyone arrested gives you demerit

Bro, this isn't an Oxford dictionary committee. There are no activities around LTL. Stop acting like an ostrich.

9 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

I'm aware...Why are we playing dumb? It's senseless for a kill-equivalent to not count for FC missions. 

These changes will have 0 effect on anybody except LTL users' QoL. That's the bottom line. Anybody who disagrees just has an LTL hatred bias. I hope this can get changed. They could do a lot of things to LTL and people STILL wouldn't use it because nobody wants to play the game in hard mode, especially in fight club. Letting arrests count for FC missions is the bare minimum, come on.

3 hours ago, OliverB said:

Bro, this isn't an Oxford dictionary committee. There are no activities around LTL. Stop acting like an ostrich.

I will shove my head in the sand and you can not stop me! GOOD DAY SIR

3 hours ago, OliverB said:

There was a LTL activity last time I played Baylon Fightclub.

LTL were hated a lot from the community at the beginning.because they used to be a lot stronger when released.... the sentiment is totally disappeared nowadays because LTL sucks, except someone, when they were noobs, they are ""traumatized"" of being t-backed and hate the idea but... I think majority share IT'S A WASTE THIS WEAPONS DIDNT GET THE RIGHT DEVELOPMENT in missions and increase the difference between Cops and crims, which it's very thin LinE !!!!!

it would've be fun make a fight club with LTL cops vs crims..OFC with  kill/ arrest calculated differently

•  Arrests count as double than kills, same as are the un-cuffs by crims
  •  Total final Arrests count and rewards are shared between the Cops, because roleplaying cops shall've a lot of more cameraderie and teamwork than dirty mercenary crims... and also  especially avoiding people petty diatribes between players stealing arrests...

G1 before and especially LO later promised do something about LTL and arrest mechanics adding in the new missions.. but well you know...

On 10/8/2023 at 5:51 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

LTL wurden am Anfang von der Community sehr gehasst, weil sie bei der Veröffentlichung viel stärker waren.... das Gefühl ist heutzutage völlig verschwunden, weil LTL ist, außer jemandem, als er Noobs war, er ist "traumatisiert", weil er T-Rücken hat und hasst die Idee, aber... Ich denke, die Mehrheit ist eine Verschwendung, dass diese Waffen nicht die richtige Entwicklung in den Missionen bekommen haben und den Unterschied zwischen Cops und Crims erhöhen, was sehr dünn ist LinE !!!!

es hätte Spaß gemacht, einen Fight Club mit LTL-Cops gegen Crims zu machen. OFC mit Tötung/Verhaftung anders berechnet

•  Verhaftungen zählen doppelt so viel wie Tötungen, genauso wie das Ablegen der Handschellen durch Crims
  • Die Gesamtzahl der Verhaftungen und Belohnungen werden unter den Cops aufgeteilt, denn Rollenspiel-Cops sollen viel mehr Kameradschaft und Teamwork haben als dreckige Söldner-Crims... und vor allem das Vermeiden von kleinlichen Schmähreden zwischen Spielern, die Verhaftungen stehlen...

G1 davor und vor allem LO haben später versprochen, etwas gegen LTL und Arrest-Mechaniken zu unternehmen, indem sie die neuen Missionen hinzufügen. aber naja, ihr wisst schon...

I agree with you that it should be something like when the player is stunned and an honored colleague has to think that's my kill, that for killing the stunned one should give minus points instead of points. I have a problem with trembling and I want to finally finish the cop challenge I'm just a cop, level 12, and making an arrest isn't that easy. You first have to manage to stun the crime then try to stay alive during the arrest, but as soon as you're with the stunners, a fellow enforcer comes along and knocks him out. Something must have been done

On 10/8/2023 at 6:51 PM, PingOVER9000 said:

LTL were hated a lot from the community at the beginning.because they used to be a lot stronger when released.... the sentiment is totally disappeared nowadays because LTL sucks, except someone, when they were noobs, they are ""traumatized"" of being t-backed and hate the idea but... I think majority share IT'S A WASTE THIS WEAPONS DIDNT GET THE RIGHT DEVELOPMENT in missions and increase the difference between Cops and crims, which it's very thin LinE !!!!!

it would've be fun make a fight club with LTL cops vs crims..OFC with  kill/ arrest calculated differently

•  Arrests count as double than kills, same as are the un-cuffs by crims
  •  Total final Arrests count and rewards are shared between the Cops, because roleplaying cops shall've a lot of more cameraderie and teamwork than dirty mercenary crims... and also  especially avoiding people petty diatribes between players stealing arrests...

G1 before and especially LO later promised do something about LTL and arrest mechanics adding in the new missions.. but well you know...

Put that squib-load, airsoft, embarrassment of a gun back in that closet where it belongs and fight me like a real gamer 

8 hours ago, Optimus_Crime said:

Put that squib-load, airsoft, embarrassment of a gun back in that closet where it belongs and fight me like a real gamer 

Nah you criminal maniac, I will stun you for good and while you arrested, I'll "let you enjoy the scene" of  the next ~10 seconds in total agony :3

Merged.

On 10/13/2023 at 4:05 PM, KINGANDI360XXX said:

I agree with you that it should be something like when the player is stunned and an honored colleague has to think that's my kill, that for killing the stunned one should give minus points instead of points. I have a problem with trembling and I want to finally finish the cop challenge I'm just a cop, level 12, and making an arrest isn't that easy. You first have to manage to stun the crime then try to stay alive during the arrest, but as soon as you're with the stunners, a fellow enforcer comes along and knocks him out. Something must have been done

eh yes arresting is hard already because they're so underpowered and unprecise than lethal weapon... that's why I think too, arrests shall be something shared in groups because as for cops, arrests are see as achievement for the total group or squad, not only just a solo individual... or at least changing in that way the mechanic it will be a lot less stressful and players shall be like more playing with LTL weapons than in the actual conditions.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2023 at 3:06 PM, Gabbrielle said:

Can LTL stuns and/or arrests count as credit for Fight Club missions already? How is this not a thing yet? The fight club kill missions or kill with a grenade or kill with a pistol missions--all should count for arrests or stuns. 

• Killing someone with a grenade: stunning someone with a stun grenade should count as credit
  • Kill a player mission: arresting someone should count as credit

Whatever other similiar missions exist, you get the point. How is this not a thing after all these years? LTL is already playing the game in hard mode already, at least give credit.

This seems to be directed at Baylan Shipping.

Baylan Activities are designed to encourage changing weapons as one goes about them (more noticeable in the Gold Activities). When it comes to LTL, the activities only require stuns. This is fine as is.

More importantly, if you are a die-hard LTL-enjoyer (welcome to perfection), LTL-loadouts that support killing very much exist. It is very possible to kill after a stun if the current activity demands a kill but there is no escaping the core-design: Having to swap some things from the loadout as activities demand.

There is no way around Baylan. You must pick one path from these:

1- Swap as you play (gets activities done the fastest).

2- Press F5 to change activities (Not recommended: induces waiting for an applicable activity).

3- Go to social then return to Baylan (Skips the wait on point 2 but it is risky... If FightClub is full, you'll lose your spot)