Sign in to follow this  
EnragedLlamaTV

BOGO

So i decided to login to APB in the light of a new developers and shed some of my hard earned money because i noticed the launcher screen shows a Buy one Get One joker box. See here for a visual of what i'm talking about. Bought a nice handful of Joker boxes but never seemed to receive any free ones. Anyone know how long it takes to get them and/or what i need to do to receive them?

Thanks in advance

• Like 1

It should automatically give you the BOGO rewards in your mailbox

That or maybe try your reward code section?

I believe the BOGO event ended months ago, but hasn't been updated since.

If it's still active then you should see the promotion during your purchase aswell, and as said above automaticaly receive twice the amount of bought joker boxes instantly in your in-game mailbox.

• Like 1

I apparently made the same mistake. I sent in a support ticket to the new support team. They really should remove that advertisement. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kairi said:

I apparently made the same mistake. I sent in a support ticket to the new support team. They really should remove that advertisement. 

Yes they should have, or at least put a date timelapse of when the promotion is ongoing. But it's too late, it was still g1. Maybe an idea for Little Orbit's future sales! *hint hint hint*

Edited by Outofmyway
  • Like 1

Yeah nothing in my inventory or promo codes or redeemable sections.. I think it may be over. Thats really kinda bad given i only purchased it due to the promotion. Even clicking the ad takes me to the joker box page... Ill send in a ticket in hopes they honor it or give more clarification and post back here.

g1 had a bad habit of not updating the launcher ads