• 1% Only super elite players hack.
    • 10% Are hacks even real?
    • 30% I rarely see hackers.
    • 50% Half the missions have hackers.
    • 80% Most missions have some hacks.
    • 90% Every mission has a hacker
    • 100% Everyone is a hacker!

8 hours ago, Lixil said:

Due to the poll that has been added, this topic is now moved to the off topic. 

how do polls make an off topic? how is a APB related thread even "off" topic? Maybe the off topic should get a different name, like Junktown or such, but making APB related threads "off" topic is actually off.

Edited by LilyV3
  • Like 1

If half of the missions (50%) have hackers and there are 6 people in each mission (3v3 average mission size, arbitrarily chosen by me for the sake of the argument), then that would mean that 1 in 12 people hack (around 8%).

I KNOW, this is not a realistic calculation, this is just to explain the principle of the difference between  "50% of my mission have hackers" and "50% of APB hack".

If you disagree with above principle, you are a confirmed hacker and both BE and FBI are on your tail already.

20 hours ago, NyanPowa said:

I hope LO is able to learn from this thread. Most players on apb:r forums are cheaters. their primary objective is to spread comments about no cheaters on apb:r.

You're either incredibly delusional, a troll, or both. Most likely the third though.

Anyway, if it's true that you're just OPGL/OSMAW/Volcano/PMG/car det/perc spammer and you're not a troll and actually are this delusional, join the pile with every other clone like you, all of you are thinking everyone is cheating when your cheap tactics fail, here's a trick, if you actually buy a decent mouse, monitor, use a mouse pad, and actually practice your aim and tracking ability, you might actually get good someday, or you can just live in your delusions and believe everyone better than you is cheating. Dunning-Krueger effect, look it up and learn about yourself.

Edited by Similarities

3 hours ago, Similarities said:

You're either incredibly delusional, a troll, or both. Most likely the third though.

Anyway, if it's true that you're just OPGL/OSMAW/Volcano/PMG/car det/perc spammer and you're not a troll and actually are this delusional, join the pile with every other clone like you, all of you are thinking everyone is cheating when your cheap tactics fail, here's a trick, if you actually buy a decent mouse, monitor, use a mouse pad, and actually practice your aim and tracking ability, you might actually get good someday, or you can just live in your delusions and believe everyone better than you is cheating. Dunning-Krueger effect, look it up and learn about yourself.

im actually tired of replying to trash posts, i'll just recycle them from now on.

So many stupid human beings in this world

but ... somebody has to serve me 😕

You god damn bronze kids will never understand you are just pathetic bad players

17 hours ago, Similarities said:

Can honestly agree with the mouse... i have allways used generic mouses and they really make a diference when you buy a quality one.

I didnt want to believe it because i have allways did good with those mouses, but this is another level.

Almost like this

On 6/26/2018 at 11:50 AM, AsgerLund said:

If half of the missions (50%) have hackers and there are 6 people in each mission (3v3 average mission size, arbitrarily chosen by me for the sake of the argument), then that would mean that 1 in 12 people hack (around 8%).

I KNOW, this is not a realistic calculation, this is just to explain the principle of the difference between  "50% of my mission have hackers" and "50% of APB hack".

If you disagree with above principle, you are a confirmed hacker and both BE and FBI are on your tail already.

when FF was new it was also after some threat cleaning, at this times G1 confirmed there are like 1% hackers they caught initially, also golds were 20% of the popualtion. given the majority of players who cheta IS, gold, thats 1 out of 20 goldies beign a hacker, very much 5% at these times back then. takign itno account a missions most often is 4vs4 you can easily (with those numbers form the past) meet one hacker every 2nd or 3rd missions. and thats quite a lot, given with the old numbers, at the end whenFF hrdly even banned blatants anymore, well it sure was much higher than those 5% the regular goldie had to face. Now with BE, hard to tell, but honestly I haven't had tiem lately to play a lot, and most of my friends still don't play. :/