Creedh

We need to do something about Golds in Bronze server.

Yes, i play on bronze servers. And i'm a silver player ( even if i have 700hours on this game) but i have a reason, i only run the game at 13fps max.

The issue is that i see so many golds or R255 on bronze servers, where there is new players, and so much of them abuse this system. And i just would like to know why in the world does so many golds rather have easy kills and bully new players than playing against people of their level and getting better at this game ? I mean, now silver servers are the equivalent of golden servers back in the days.

We realy need to fix this issue.

• Like 2

First off, it's fine you play in a bronze server when you're silver. Us golds are forced to play in silver servers because of the lack of populated gold servers.

Dethreating is a huge issue. It's been an issue since they integrated segregation based on threat level. I believe if a player is found purposely dethreating then they can get banned. I'd double check with a GM when you see one in game and act accordingly. Most people I come across are dethreating so they can play with their friends but others do it just to fight easier opposition. Both are not good reasons to invade bronze districts. The system needs to be revised desperately.

On another note, in regards to your low frames, have you tried using the Advanced Launcher? Tweaking some settings through that could help you with your frame rate issues. Don't worry, it's completely safe to use according to Matt.

Edited by Bornstellar

Dethreating is against the new CoC.

If you have video or photographic evidence of intentional dethreating, please contact support.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Bornstellar said:

First off, it's fine you play in a bronze server when you're silver. Us golds are forced to play in silver servers because of the lack of populated gold servers.

Dethreating is a huge issue. It's been an issue since they integrated segregation based on threat level. I believe if a player is found purposely dethreating then they can get banned. I'd double check with a GM when you see one in game and act accordingly. Most people I come across are dethreating so they can play with their friends but others do it just to fight easier opposition. Both are not good reasons to invade bronze districts. The system needs to be revised desperately.

On another note, in regards to your low frames, have you tried using the Advanced Launcher? Tweaking some settings through that could help you with your frame rate issues. Don't worry, it's completely safe to use according to Matt.

I haven't tried yet, science matt said that they weren't sure if it was going to ban people or not, i'll probably try next week.

And for the lack of people in gold servers, it's beacause most of them are in bronze or silver servers... or it's just even beacause there's a not engouth people playing this game

54 minutes ago, Creedh said:

I haven't tried yet, science matt said that they weren't sure if it was going to ban people or not, i'll probably try next week.

Matt has confirmed that BE won't ban if you use the Advanced Launcher. Check the post I linked, he states it there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bornstellar said:

Matt has confirmed that BE won't ban if you use the Advanced Launcher. Check the post I linked, he states it there.

saw that, thanks !