WitchQueen

Kicked by battleye (disallowed program #0)

Since this morning I'm constantly getting kicked by Battleye due to 'program #0'.

No idea what this new program is since I haven't installed anything new.

One thing I thought it might have been is that this morning I loaded Fortnite for the first time in ages and for the first time ever a dialogue box appeared regarding Fortnite's use of Battleye and I just accepted it without really reading it. 

Apart from that I have no idea and google doesn't bring up anything for me.

Thanks

Edited by WitchQueen

restrictions #0-1-2-3-4..99, some files are corrupted.

Edited by Dahel

nah just use launcher -> options -> repair

BTW, wait a bit longer, late this day, may there counter-patch come after their patch... bugs...

Edited by Dahel
  • Like 1

Lol too late but i wanted to put it on my ssd anywayso no worries. Have you heard of anyone having similar issues? Thanks for the info btw.

after todays patch im having the same issue, I think it could be Discord in the back ground, as that's the only program I have running

I thought maybe discord. Gonna try my other comp and see if it happens. So annoying.

My other computer is fine and has discord. Tried a fresh install and it still happens. Hope that re-patch fixes it.

Discord not a issue.

seems to me you forgot to count "other" back-ground programs. but it is up to you. I don't care. 

Edited by Dahel

7 hours ago, Tallen said:

after todays patch im having the same issue, I think it could be Discord in the back ground, as that's the only program I have running

I don't suppose you play fortnite? I just updated it and it now used Battleye instead of 'Easy Anti-Cheat'. And suddenly I have problems. On my other computer, Fortnite still used Easy anti cheat and no problems at all.

I just uninstalled Fortnite and I don't know if I just got lucky but I wasn't kicked at all and I had to log to go to sleep. Usually I'm kicked within about 5 mins.

Not Fortnite. Kicked again this morning. Might  have to go through my programs one by one but I don't understandwhy it was fine until yesterday when I've had no new programs.

Try windows clean boot, google it

Or kill one by one background software n run game... Inc services

Edited by Dahel
  • Thanks 1

not fortnite but I do have pubg installed.. battleye runs on that too

5 minutes ago, Tallen said:

not fortnite but I do have pubg installed.. battleye runs on that too

It'd have to be actively running.

Programs like VMware often cause issues like this with Battle eye, but "Disallowed Program #0" is caused by an active program. 

• Thanks 1

I did repair the client last night, played for an hour or too.. seemed to have rectified itself.

5 hours ago, Tallen said:

I did repair the client last night, played for an hour or too.. seemed to have rectified itself.

I managed an hour after repairing and thought it was fixed. Then it came back again. Uninstalled Fortnite too but I still get it. I doubt it's battleye from other games. 

Gonna go through stuff one by one. I'll let you know if I find it.

5 hours ago, Asparii said:

It'd have to be actively running.

Programs like VMware often cause issues like this with Battle eye, but "Disallowed Program #0" is caused by an active program. 

When I googled I saw the VMware issues. Weird that it just started yesterday though. Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, Anudureju said:

I did a clean boot and logged and did not get kicked. It might be a coincidence though as I have managed a couple of long play sessions before but then got kicked afterwards. I'll see if I can get another long session amd if not I'll try the microsoft things. How do you know 'disallowed program #0' means corrupt files?

Thanks again.

Not only files software can aswell, google answers not clear and Beye FAQ nothink about this issue

• Thanks 1

After the clean boot everything seems fine sonat least I can play when I want but I'd love to know what is causing it.

Thanks again for the help.

As wrote before, 

1. shutdown software at tray one by one and run game if not found

2. start with TaskManager -> kill any process what under your "user name", start with alphabet way, and do not kill any microsoft soft, if not

2.2 kill/stop services what not microsoft

try use AnVir Task Manager, very advanced tool, some time ago purchased full licence as VERY useful to carry repairs of software (kids downloading everything so can find ez with it an virus)

BTW AnVir Task Manager can look at register and may there is "The Thing". -> and ez to send any processes-services whatever it is to virustotal where scanning about 60 antiviruses ...

Edited by Dahel