a.jhakra

Unfair/Bugged Defend Spot on Financial

Hey there,

So I was playing the game with my mates and we got put against some opposition who made use of an unfair/bugged spot to defend the final objective of the "China Blues" mission. The final objective required you to grab and hold an item for 120 points.

The spot they used utilised some movable boxes which they had jumped on, got ontop of an unintended area, places the objective and then destroyed these movable boxes, ultimately resulting in us losing the mission as it was impossible for us to get on top of this area.

Provided is video evidence of this bug in action,

https://streamable.com/pp60u

The players who made use of this bug are:

Fr3nCY

LaGGeRiS

raex

I hope this bug will be fixed as it really does ruin missions

Thanks,

ajhakra

Edited by a.jhakra
Missed a space between "players who"

These bugs really sucks.. 

But there are way more such bugs, I know about 5 or 6 of such bugs (this will be 7th).

Fix for such bugs, can be easy. Make this spot/place with penalty (10 seconds countdown, after it will teleport somewhere within 150m radius). 

IMO, never use or run with item to better defended place. 

Just take and drop at the exact same spot. 

**NOTE** If you're a runner and in my team AND you start running with item, I'll help enemy team to stop you. Volcano4Life!! 

6 hours ago, RunicDeath said:

These bugs really sucks.. 

But there are way more such bugs, I know about 5 or 6 of such bugs (this will be 7th).

Fix for such bugs, can be easy. Make this spot/place with penalty (10 seconds countdown, after it will teleport somewhere within 150m radius). 

IMO, never use or run with item to better defended place. 

Just take and drop at the exact same spot. 

**NOTE** If you're a runner and in my team AND you start running with item, I'll help enemy team to stop you. Volcano4Life!! 

6 hours ago, a.jhakra said:

Hey there,

So I was playing the game with my mates and we got put against some opposition who made use of an unfair/bugged spot to defend the final objective of the "China Blues" mission. The final objective required you to grab and hold an item for 120 points.

The spot they used utilised some movable boxes which they had jumped on, got ontop of an unintended area, places the objective and then destroyed these movable boxes, ultimately resulting in us losing the mission as it was impossible for us to get on top of this area.

Provided is video evidence of this bug in action,

https://streamable.com/pp60u

The players who made use of this bug are:

Fr3nCY

LaGGeRiS

raex

I hope this bug will be fixed as it really does ruin missions

Thanks,

ajhakra

That's not a bug. At least I do believe so. That's just parkour or you bring in packer jump on top of the van and then jump on top of that ledge. Now please stop whining and just play the game.

I'm afraid you can easily reach that spot via the crates in front of it. Which they have destroyed to make it impossible and force you to wait for them to respawn. Getting a car in there is possible too, but with enemies around it isn't an easy task.

It's not a bug, but this isn't an honnorable way whatsoever to win a mission like that.

Edited by Outofmyway

So the only way to play against this is to take out the entire enemy team and then wait for the crates to respawn(by the time they respawn the enemy will be back though so thats hardly fair), or to take out the entire team and then manoeuvre a vehicle through tight corners and tight alleyways.

Both methods just seem stupid and unnecessary, these boxes obviously weren't put there to allow people to do this and having to wait for an object to respawn before you can start capturing an objective once again is stupid.

some people just play like that, because they know they arent capable of playing fair, although they could get better that way.

cheers

Some people need their crutches to play, otherwise, they wouldn't be able to keep up with everyone else.