Sign in to follow this  
Cuve

Estimates waiting time.

Hi there,

I was wondering what the estimated waiting time for a reply on a support ticket is ^^

Anyone?

12 days. And was only looked at because i made a stink on the forums. Sooo results may vary.

1 minute ago, Cuve said:

Hi there,

I was wondering what the estimated waiting time for a reply on a support ticket is ^^

Anyone?

It seems to depend on, among other things, category.  

Unfortunately, no one will be able to give you an estimate. 

2 hours ago, Cuve said:

Hi there,

Anyone?

It seems to depend on, among other things, category.  

Unfortunately, no one will be able to give you an accurate estimate. Just anectdotes.

Edited by CookiePuss

Pffft that long, guess they're really really busy. Just pissing me off how I keep losing weapons through the mail or even they just  disappear out of my inventory/locker, so it's a shame that it takes them that long to respond whilst you're losing guns you paid real money for...

Been waiting for 7 days now. Not related to unbans. So be prepared to wait.

my guess would be ~2 weeks from what i've seen from other people's experience

Just hit the 15 days mark... Sigh, in the meanwhile shit keeps disappearing out of my locker and mailing them is useless because they're not responding anyway...

1 hour ago, Cuve said:

Just hit the 15 days mark... Sigh, in the meanwhile shit keeps disappearing out of my locker and mailing them is useless because they're not responding anyway...

Im sure you have, but just in case better change your password.

Been a known issue on console, G1 used to answer way faster and help me out ASAP.

Losing weapons by sending them to another character through the mail is also a major issue, I've been recording the weapon transfers ever since it happened to me once. But now they're just straight up gone out of my locker . _ .

I know it's not someone on my account because I change my password at least once a month 😉

11 minutes ago, Cuve said:

Been a known issue on console, G1 used to answer way faster and help me out ASAP.

Losing weapons by sending them to another character through the mail is also a major issue, I've been recording the weapon transfers ever since it happened to me once. But now they're just straight up gone out of my locker . _ .

I know it's not someone on my account because I change my password at least once a month 😉

Yikes!

Best of luck!

tyvm good sir.

1st ticket over a months now, no reply yet on my first ticket, 3 days ago for the last activity, and by activity i mean, someone took a look into it, but didnt bothered to reply.

2nd ticket (just a reminder to the first ticket) 6 days ago, and also 6 days ago for the last activity, so noone even took a look into it.

Not gonna make a forum post, like others may do or did, just waiting, maybe one day, i am getting a reply.

Edit: I hope, I didnt "piss off" anyone in the support or maybe Lixil, since she never replied to me anymore in our PM conversation, while me becoming unpatient or so. So I also hope, i dont have to wait til forever to get my ticket (tickets) solved.

Edited by SandyBitch

2 Bloody months later... Only had one response which was something completely irrelevant towards the ticket... LO's Support is so much worse than G1, i never thought i would say that.

Sign in to follow this