Sign in to follow this  
MrLek

APB CRASH

My APB Reloaded enters normally, I log in to the game, select the district and when I enter the district the game closes and the message "APB Error report" appears. When I open the launcher the error "Client manifest signature is invalid" and after giving this error in the launcher opens the "APB Error Report".

I have already uninstalled APB and installed it again, repaired the launcher and the error continues.

Edited by MrLek

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

~@mayii

On 1/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, MrLek said:

My APB Reloaded enters normally, I log in to the game, select the district and when I enter the district the game closes and the message "APB Error report" appears. When I open the launcher the error "Client manifest signature is invalid" and after giving this error in the launcher opens the "APB Error Report".

I have already uninstalled APB and installed it again, repaired the launcher and the error continues.

that sounds like the RTX Bug (crashing on spawn/respawn)

Do you happen to have an RTX Series graphics card OR a 16 series nvidia card ?

Read this if you do 

Edited by Ketog

On 02/02/2021 at 08:51, Ketog said:

que soa como o Bug RTX (travando na geração / reaparição)

Por acaso você tem uma placa de vídeo da série RTX OU uma placa nvidia da série 16?

Leia isto se você fizer 

No, this happens when I place the files for the Advanced Launcher in the APB directory. After that a message appears saying that APB.ini is being used, even so I try to open it through binaries so that I can have a better gameplay with the basic textures of the advanced launcher, however when I log into the game and enter a district, the game immediately closes and displays the Bug Report message.