Jump to content
Birchy

still playing APB in 2021 ?

Recommended Posts

hi guys old member for REZ here just wondering if anyone is still plying apb now i just sorta got back into playing it and would like to rock with the old REZ crew if any are still playing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

REZ are still around, you just need to contact someone online. The clan name changed to R E Z I S T A N C E now because of a bug.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PepeHands said:

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

Later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PepeHands said:

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

Everything about you just screams that you're the one who was toxic. From the way you post to even your profile, you just seem insufferable and gross.

 

So, whatever... Bye I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EvaPooh said:

Everything about you just screams that you're the one who was toxic. From the way you post to even your profile, you just seem insufferable and gross.

 

So, whatever... Bye I guess?

You are kind of just proving his point with that reply.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, PepeHands said:

Really not at all. Just uninstalled because I realized that I'm not gonna play anymore and I probably won't miss this game when it will shut down. I let the memories die a while ago and it went easy to embrace the reality. Everyone I've met in this game was a big and toxic waste of time. For a while I thought that I've made a good friend for lyfe but...I've met him in APB so there's that KEKW.

luakWSJ.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You are kind of just proving his point with that reply.

I don't really care, go be friends with "PepeHands" then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EvaPooh said:

I don't really care, go be friends with "PepeHands" then.

You win, APB is not toxic at all......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Y2Venom said:

You win, APB is not toxic at all......

Its hard to say if we have too many toxic players or too many special snowflakes. 

 

Probably too many of both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Its hard to say if we have too many toxic players or too many special snowflakes. 

 

Probably too many of both. 

There's like, 12 of us left.

So, yes?

Edited by EvaPooh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2021 at 6:21 PM, Birchy said:

hi guys old member for REZ here just wondering if anyone is still plying apb now i just sorta got back into playing it and would like to rock with the old REZ crew if any are still playing 

Who even are REZ!? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, wibsey said:

Who even are REZ!? 

Using context clues Imma say it was a clan at some point. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...