SkrotN

What's your opinion on explosives in Asylum?

Remove explosions in Asylum  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think they should disable explosive weapons from Asylum? For example the OPGL and Osmaw.

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, ReaperTheButcher said:

I stand tall on my statement there, as the nature of those conversations is related to weapon balancing, it is a natural instinct to listen to the more experienced and seasoned veterans, Elders, anyone below this "status" will just suggest stupid, terroristic  and hysterical suggestions that will just sabotage the Ying yang in weapon balancing which is a fine line you don't want to stumble upon, that's just how things are, not in your position nor power to tell me where to leave a footmark as much as you'd loved to.

Yours truly Beloved.

I know what you mean and in that case i agree to 90% that it should be mostly viewed by people who are highly skilled with certain/all weapons but we are talking about OPGL. No other normal weapon, not even most explosives have the capabilities that OPGL has or issues that this weapon brings.

E: It also requires said person to be honest with their view. Protecting a weapon from treatment just because they love it so much is no valuable feedback then.

Edited by JunoSuzuki

On 10/19/2020 at 10:23 AM, Cuve said:

Excuse me but how is a PMG annoying exactly? Have you perhaps missed the memo of the PMG being nerfed? 

Explosives are just for the "gamers" that do not have the brain capacity to put their crosshair on another player (just talking about Asylum here)
No one in this god forsaken game has the ability anymore to play it without even throwing or shooting one single explosive, it's just boring patootie gameplay and then to think that people would rather remove JG's from Asylum?!

You barely have the chance to even camp a corner with a JG as there will always be a chance of an enemy coming up behind you or the enemy having a ridiculous spawn (which of course is a reoccurring theme within APB). Let's not even start on how inconsistent the JG or even shotguns in general are. Shotguns shouldn't be in a 3rd person shooter, I agree, but they're nothing stronger in Asylum than the OCA (which is a ridiculous gun... gj LO) or whatever you're using. 

I havent really touched the game since PoE Heist came out, i played for like a day after the PMG nerf, but havnt gotten to really play much. However, i don't mind explosives, sure they can be annoying, but I find them no less annoying than facepalming into shotgun corner campers, and hvr's as you try to cross an open area.

As for OCA, yeah no clue why they listened to the buff it crowd, when the PMG nerf was all that really was needed.

On 10/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, JunoSuzuki said:

mlNZlr0.png

Ignore the red circle i had to download it from somewhere but this is the best way to not even avoid snipers but also taking them out. Same goes for the inner yard. Find a way around, have environment awareness and snipers aren't that much of an issue. Some of them dont even expect you from NOT running across the yard where no cover is.

OPGL is easier at that spot with the green circles. You just blast some nades into those little houses and kill everyone in there and those who spawned and can't just run out because there's explosions everywhere nor they have real cover inside of them. There are good ways to still outsmoke that area if people decide to camp there.

main issue i have is what ever faction i am. lets same crims it's a 20v12 were gonna lose so i'm milling around, and for what ever god for sake reason while i'm doing this there will always be one (normally a hacker or tryhard) there. and the item can be down to the south car/ammo supplies and i question why the fuck there up at the north end waiting for someone when clearly the action is in the south half of the building 

So can we remove em yet.... Smile