Sign in to follow this  
KyoukiDotExe

Not all districts are created equal.

Not every district feels like it has the same hit registration. Sometimes it's worse, sometimes it's really good and usually stays that way. A bit of hit and miss, does anyone else experience this?

I have a stable connection 19-20ms latency at all times unless the server is a bit laggy then my ping also goes up. But logging my network data from a batch file shows I constantly have 19-20ms.

Hello,

So far I feel like there is a delay with the hitreg, when you kill someone and they continue running for a short period before dropping.

Same goes for high fire rate weapons, seem to be using a lot more ammo just to kill.

It was super spotty on Jericho today, and something is also up with hitmarkers.

Sure, you can say that those misses are reasonable.

One hit marker but the other player died, with no indication of an assist from an enemy or teammate.

I have a few other clips of weird stuff like this happening on Jericho today that I can post, but I think these 2 get the point across that something is a bit off pretty well. The misses in both clips are reasonable, but it still feels like something is off when I watch them, maybe someone else can shed some light on it.

Edited by Similarities