Sign in to follow this  
dieltdaan

Legendary joker store issues

Hello,

I am very happy with the adding of the legendary weapons in the joker store, however a big issue remains,...

Every legendary in the joker store is 2500JT but when they are traded the prices are different, 

for example:  De ursus market value is about 5 000 000 credits
The Hazardous market vallue is about 450 000 

this is a difference of 4 550 000 crezdits BUT in the joker store they are both 2500 JT

in all reality there is no reason for people to buy anything else than the ursus in the joker store, because if u manage to get the tradable ursus and sell it , u own 5 mil, 
with that 5 mil u can buy 3 - 4 or even more of the less valuable legendaries, 

Not only is it more logical to give every legendary a different price in Joker tokens because of the difference in credit vallue, 

The owner of the game (being u) has a say in the market value, by changing the joker store price of a legendary u will also change the value of the weapons in credits. when u nerf or buff, or even add a weapon in the future u will be able to guess the price in credits it will be by determining the joker store price.

for example i believe the ursus in joker store should be more expensive somewhere arround 3000 JT , or even more, and for example the hazardous should be 800 JT (or something) 

this way u will make sure that some legendaries will remain rare, and will continue to have vallue, right now, i own 5 ursus weapons, if i sell them i will have 25 million extra credits . and i can basicly do what i want.

Regards Dieltdaan

Even inside the Armas they had same prices, so.

99 G1C if you knew, if you didn't, well, you do now.

I disagree with what you said, imagine them doing this inside Armas, what could have caused, like FFA which had a 400 G1C joker box back in the day and peoples where annoyed.

i don't really knowwhy you even need 5 exact same guns, just sell 4 of them and leave one for you, easy.

Problem solved.

Na. Perfectly logical. It is called supply and demand.

You don't want them sticking their fingers in what should be considered a player economy.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Right now the only weapon worth buying in the joker store is the ursus due to the fact that it is the most expensive gun...

you alrdy see a doubling of the amount of ursusses in the mission districts . almost every mission someone has one (and no not the same ppl).

if this goes on ursus will loose value, it has already dropped with 400k, if this continues not only ursus but all legendaries will loose what make legendaries so special (the fact that they are hard to get). and yes i am aware that not all of them are tradable, and probably most are rented, but u dont see alot of other legendaries popping up...

@AlishaHutt to say ooh but in armas they were also 99 g1c all of them, first of all, this is gambling and becoming illigal in most countries in EU, trust me when corona settles down , this will become a subject again. opening loot boxes has already become illigal in belgium, netherlands is soon to follow, after that it is a matter of time before, france and germany follow ... so comparing it to that is just . silly

also it was completely different, because u had the chanse to get alot of different stuff aswell, not just the legendary, so u werent paying just for the legendary but for all the rest aswell.

@NotZombieBiscuit u do want the game owner to meddle with player economy 0.o, because players cant be trusted ... ofcourse players have a small say in what should cost what but in reality it is the game who decides what it rare and what is not. players just give numbers to it...

You wrote that "Right now the only weapon worth buying in the joker store is the ursus due to the fact that it is the most expensive gun..."

You telling me the ursus is the only worth buying gun because is the most expensive? God, and i thought i've seen enough.

Oh btw, the most expensive gun in the marketplace is the FFA R&D III, the ursus is even below few other guns.

Just because everyone buys it doesn't mean you need to or doesn't mean it's powerful.

Clear example? Trouble-Maker, it was broken, it was totally glitched, and that's the reason why everyone boguht it in the first place, who says no just lie.

Is still powerful but they made a huge nerf on it.

Can you tell me a legendary that's not tradable?

Because im not aware of this existing.

Let's say you are lazy and you don't wanna waste your time and decide to buy JT's instead of playing the game to earn them.

1 JMB was 99 G1C.

Now a gun costs 2500 JT's, which in Armas are priced at 500 G1C, alredy 4/5 times higher than a single JMB.

Drop rate is embarassing and not really working.

It is even worse compared with the one that was built in the JMB system.

I know because i tried, and because i do have experience.

Go ahead and waste your time playing for thousands of hours, to get a bunch of JT's, then waste them into the gun you wish, receiving only garbage, and yes maybe 1, but was worth it?

I mean.. if you were you know.. spending money, yes you lost money But you didn't wasted your time and you still got something, in this case you wasted your time, no items, your trust and your patience.

Is still JMB, just without the box itself.

Is like those machines you have less then 5% of winning a phone around the city.

Technically and most places have also a warning on them, is gambling, even if you see the product, because having too less rates and chances, the person will keep going till he gets that specific thing, or run out of patience/money.

I don't know the actual profits of little orbit but i don't think them to take many money, especially from apb.

Players don't spend anymore much, and even if they do it wouldn't Ever be enough for the company.

So here it comes the edgy and dark side, which is the one the players hate, loot boxes, items locked behind idiotic/strange methods "f2p".

APB is a f2p game, and it will Never have a system done in a such way that will make only players to profit, also because little orbit is a very small company.

I agree completely with the fact that loot boxes are annoying and needs to be removed, completely, but im sorry to say, the way they are going, is also wrong.

I agree also about the thing that you could get many items together the legendary itself, even vehicles, and others, while here.. well, no.

No offense but i don't talk too much anymore, this is enough by me, happy o have partecipated in this topic, have fun, enjoy your weekend and stay safe.

@dieltdaan

3 hours ago, AlishaHutt said:

You wrote that "Right now the only weapon worth buying in the joker store is the ursus due to the fact that it is the most expensive gun..."

You telling me the ursus is the only worth buying gun because is the most expensive? God, and i thought i've seen enough.

Oh btw, the most expensive gun in the marketplace is the FFA R&D III, the ursus is even below few other guns.

Just because everyone buys it doesn't mean you need to or doesn't mean it's powerful.

Clear example? Trouble-Maker, it was broken, it was totally glitched, and that's the reason why everyone boguht it in the first place, who says no just lie.

Is still powerful but they made a huge nerf on it.

@dieltdaan

The FFA R&D III is not purchasable in joker store though ..,

i also never said the ursus was the best gun, i personally hate the ursus cant play with it. 
But, it is, at this moment the most expensive gun on the credits market, soooo only gun worth spending ur JT on in the hopes of getting a permanent weapon is the ursus

purely due to the fact that it is worth 4.5 - 5 million , sell it and u can get 2 - 3 less expensive legendaries that u want to play, like the vbr or the cap40 .

lets look purely at primary and secondary guns

why should a secondary gun cost evenly amount of JT than primary gun?  

4 hours ago, dieltdaan said:

@NotZombieBiscuit u do want the game owner to meddle with player economy 0.o, because players cant be trusted ... ofcourse players have a small say in what should cost what but in reality it is the game who decides what it rare and what is not. players just give numbers to it...

Players drive the economy. If players think certain weapons are more wanted or desirable, players will up the price as they see fit.