Sign in to follow this  
yourrandomnobody74

Can we already have 2vs2 and 1vs1 removed from this game?

3 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

It requires 3 criminal players to start the mission without opposition. 2 criminals quit. The matchmaking finds 1 enforcer of similar threat to the remaining criminal. Bam, 1v1 Creme de la Crime.

How often do you have two crims quiting on you.

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

How often do you have two crims quiting on you.

Every time Creme de la Crime pops up.

3 hours ago, SquirrelFace said:

Every time Creme de la Crime pops up.

Fuck, you're right.

On 7/17/2020 at 11:54 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yes it is. They were removed years ago. 2013 if I remember right.

1v1s still happen. I had a lot of them lately.
Just because some patch notes somewhere say they don't happen anymore doesn't mean they don't.
Also I'm not just talking about 1v2 but with 1 player disconnecting, I legit mean 1v1 matches.

I am guessing that maybe having a mission start in a group of 2, then having one player leave, then having one opponent show up is what might be triggering this from the opponent's point of view, but it still happens.

Just now, TheHidden-Tember said:

1v1s still happen. I had a lot of them lately.
Just because some patch notes somewhere say they don't happen anymore doesn't mean they don't.
Also I'm not just talking about 1v2 but with 1 player disconnecting, I legit mean 1v1 matches.

I am guessing that maybe having a mission start in a group of 2, then having one player leave, then having one opponent show up is what might be triggering this from the opponent's point of view, but it still happens.

Legit 1v1 matches are gone.

Those are 2v2 missions with only two people.

21 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Creme only starts in minimum 3v3s.

Why are you lying to these people.

You caught me, I confess. Every Creme I've ever played is always loaded with people and we're all having a blast.

I repent!

Just now, EvaPooh said:

You caught me, I confess. Every Creme I've ever played is always loaded with people and we're all having a blast.

I repent!

Creme de le crime is fun if you have like 7vs7, but onyl because its chaos. Other than that its trash. Just make all the items in the fianl stage spawn all at once randomly about and the mission is fixed.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Creme de le crime is fun if you have like 7vs7, but onyl because its chaos. Other than that its trash. Just make all the items in the fianl stage spawn all at once randomly about and the mission is fixed.

Honestly, most missions are fun with heaps of people.

I hate getting missions with "first to 12 kills" when we have a lobby of 12 people, always feels like a waste cause it ends in like, 2 minutes of pure delightful destruction.

As much as I dislike 2v2s in APB, no. They are still just as viable for competitive play, you just need to play it in a different style to 3v3/4v4. I'd say that they are just more tricky to win against a good duo.

1v1s can only occur through a bug since the 2013 change so they aren't exactly in the game and cannot happen under normal circumstances. I think that this bug needs to go away so that random 1v1s can never occur but I think that there should be some easy way to get a 1v1 with a friend if you really wish to. Sure, 1v1 combat means nothing in APB due to how RNG it gets with some weapons but it can still be done for fun and I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to do it. Currently this bug is the only way to achieve it but even now you need at least 3 players for it and its still annoying as hell.

5v5 or anything more than that gets a yikes from me. As a matter of fact, I think that missions shouldn't allow more than 4v4 (assuming the matchmaking gets its sh*t together in the future and you don't need to call backup infinitely). The more players that join in, the more chaotic an disorganised it becomes. Suddenly skill matters less and it becomes fight club where people you've literally just killed are already spawning behind you and killing you as you still fight the rest of their team. It adds tons of RNG per player per team and it overall defeats the idea of competing in missions. Big no no.

• Like 1

Since the game is reaching the lowest population since 2010/11, i don't suggest that at all.

Imagine remaining bunch of peoples only and not being able to start missions vs each others.

I mean yeahat this point peoples will just quit but still.