MrMen

Game Crashing When I Die and Try to Respawn

So, at random times when i die and try to respawn my game will just crash, ive seen a lot of people with the same issue but no fixes? Really got no clue what to do and its been like this for a while now (ever since i started playing again 2-3 weeks ago) gotten very boring have tried Repairing, reinstalling, etc etc. My computer is freshly bought and very good so dno

what setup you have in your PC ?? @MrMen i mean pc specs ? it could be caused by ingame config file
one guy found a way to fix crashing by OOM (Out Of Memory) and after spawning but apparently its not working for everyone
get yourself flaws config its quite good optimised then setup ingame setting to minimum restart game and it should work at this point

if you want to remove ingame stutters it will require you to mess with file named APBEngine.ini
find those lines

TimeBetweenPurgingPendingKillObjects=60
GarbageCollectionMemoryCeilingGb=9.9

first command tells engine to clear garbage collector each 60 seconds
second command tells engine to clear cache if usage exteeds the specified number in GB of usage
mainly you setup first thing to like an gour or 10-15 minutes in seconds (i have that on 99999999  cause 0 crash  character editors in social) and Memory ceilingGb i have set to 3.0 while using Threadripper 1920X cpu and RTX2080 Super GPU and i have zero crashes on that setup im also experienced random crashes in game workd (aka financial waterfront) which was caused by windows updating directx or somethign like that

somehow game isnt optimised enough to know that then you respawning it doesnt need to load everything again ... so its the most suffering thing in the game for ram disk usage

if you have any questions ask here please

7 minutes ago, TheSxW said:

if you want to remove ingame stutters it will require you to mess with file named APBEngine.ini
find those lines

this is a problem and a challenge for developers

5 hours ago, TheSxW said:

what setup you have in your PC ?? @MrMen i mean pc specs ? it could be caused by ingame config file
one guy found a way to fix crashing by OOM (Out Of Memory) and after spawning but apparently its not working for everyone
get yourself flaws config its quite good optimised then setup ingame setting to minimum restart game and it should work at this point

find those lines

first command tells engine to clear garbage collector each 60 seconds
second command tells engine to clear cache if usage exteeds the specified number in GB of usage
mainly you setup first thing to like an gour or 10-15 minutes in seconds (i have that on 99999999  cause 0 crash  character editors in social) and Memory ceilingGb i have set to 3.0 while using Threadripper 1920X cpu and RTX2080 Super GPU and i have zero crashes on that setup im also experienced random crashes in game workd (aka financial waterfront) which was caused by windows updating directx or somethign like that

somehow game isnt optimised enough to know that then you respawning it doesnt need to load everything again ... so its the most suffering thing in the game for ram disk usage

if you have any questions ask here please

GC has absolutely nothing to do with RTX crashs, lowering the amount the game uses for the textures *may* help but it won't fix the issue at all.

It's a error between 32 bit application and a 64 bit graphics driver.

Edited by KyoukiDotExe

On 5/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, KyoukiDotExe said:

GC has absolutely nothing to do with RTX crashs, lowering the amount the game uses for the textures *may* help but it won't fix the issue at all.

It's a error between 32 bit application and a 64 bit graphics driver.

i know its driver issue to be exact directx 12 🙂 but this apparently fix my issues while playing on RTX 2080 Super so maybe others will have same thing happend also uninstalling update from windows can fix that i post that somewhere in technical forum

link:

On 5/24/2020 at 3:45 AM, MrMen said:

So, at random times when i die and try to respawn my game will just crash, ive seen a lot of people with the same issue but no fixes? Really got no clue what to do and its been like this for a while now (ever since i started playing again 2-3 weeks ago) gotten very boring have tried Repairing, reinstalling, etc etc. My computer is freshly bought and very good so dno

Are you running a GTX 16XX series cards, or an RTX card ?

if yes this is an issue with apb that is caused by the game being unable to process 64 bit instructions 
It tends to happen with all modern graphics cards , especially GTX 16XX Series and RTX Series cards

There is no fix for it other than wait for the engine upgrade