Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sakebee

5/20 Maintenance Announcement

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

 

We have some server maintenance this week on Wednesday 5/20/2020. The maintenance is scheduled to start at 9 AM UTC and will last up to 4 hours. Console will have its normal maintenance starting at 9 AM UTC as well.

 

This post is cross-referenced under Game Updates for your convenience.

 

🐝 Sakebee

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

What do you mean by normal maintenance for console? 

 

Sorry for asking this.

We do regular server maintenance that impacts console servers. Since there is an interruption of service at the specified time, we call it out each week so you guys are informed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sakebee said:

We do regular server maintenance that impacts console servers. Since there is an interruption of service at the specified time, we call it out each week so you guys are informed. 

Oh ok. New content is coming to console its just that people are really hopeless due to g1c but now LO (you guys) we'll be updated soon. 

 

I have patience. Other people don't may or may not have patience.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

Oh ok. New content is coming to console its just that people are really hopeless due to g1c but now LO (you guys) we'll be updated soon. 

 

I have patience. Other people don't may or may not have patience.

No new content will be added.

Normal Server Maintenance means servers shutdown, then they start up again after some hours, they just clear up things behind the scenes, no more.

 

Also PC as you can see, no any patch notes, we are falling down slowly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

No new content will be added.

Normal Server Maintenance means servers shutdown, then they start up again after some hours, they just clear up things behind the scenes, no more.

 

Also PC as you can see, no any patch notes, we are falling down slowly.

I meant the content to pc will come to console once pc gets the engine upgrade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I meant the content to pc will come to console once pc gets the engine upgrade. 

Yeah, that's the problem haha, Once that's implemented, which will take some time still.

I just feel sorry for you guys, i tried out APB on both consoles and i don't know how you can play like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlishaAzure said:

Yeah, that's the problem haha, Once that's implemented, which will take some time still.

I just feel sorry for you guys, i tried out APB on both consoles and i don't know how you can play like that.

I don't care man. If the game was shit why am I still here? It's not.

APB is good on a 4k tv. When I play on my smart tv it's a bit hard once it starts stuttering but I like the game man. Who cares how long its gonna take. It's gonna come to consoles. We have to have patience. I do. Other people don't. I like the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, (Xbox)MortisedGuide said:

I don't care man. If the game was shit why am I still here? It's not.

APB is good on a 4k tv. When I play on my smart tv it's a bit hard once it starts stuttering but I like the game man. Who cares how long its gonna take. It's gonna come to consoles. We have to have patience. I do. Other people don't. I like the game. 

I know, i didn't meant to say quit out, i just wanted to say how i feel about console players.

Even PC ones have issues, maybe even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...