Musul Man

Game is not balanced (Pro enforcer)

10 hours ago, SelttikS said:

@Lixil Can this just be closed, it has become nothing but a place for Op to attack everyone.

I am in agreement, this IS getting out of hand (looking at some names here....), but I still think that the discussion about this topic should be continued.

No matter what way you cut it, LTL is part of APB Reloaded and discussing how it can be made "more fair" or "making it more fun to use" is a very interresting thing to talk about. (which means, bring up some facts, ideas and compare stuff with other stuff. But don't go boohoo or awwyea. This really should be brainstormed and discussed maturely).

Maybe we should talk about LTL later...

The only thing that I want to see changed, is a revert when Notoriety swapped back the way it was. Making people just a free kill with no loot is just insane. Not to mention it was the enforcers who complained about it. Of course, they didn't do the math if they had they would have realized the enforcer faction made more money!!

Yes, the game is not balanced, especially when joining players of level 100 vs players of level 200+ and you leave the patootie as an aura ._.