Boba

Fix Bishada Rapier, please *puppy face*

Quite honestly, I think the entire roster needs to be overhauled and the driving mechanics need to be redesigned. Maybe in the Engine Upgrade...

I'd love it if you had to manually change gears for some cars (make it kind of arcadey) for instance. Like, you press a button or something when a light flashes to let you know to go into the next gear. It doesn't have to be complicated. Just something cool. I'd even like it if you could do some engine tweaking or something. I mean, we don't have to get Gran Turismo up in here, but a little more depth in the car mod scene could be all right in my book. Seems to me that kind of stuff would make driving more interesting, and it would add a lot of flavor to races and stuff.

Other than that, I'd like to say: I own a Patriot T-25. I don't remember buying it, and I don't remember why. But I have it. To be fair, it's only a 3-Slot, so I guess I got it from the Contact? Anyway, I've been using it recently just for something different, and I have to say:

I think this thing is a little bit underrated. It's got a good top speed. It handles really well. It brakes good. Has decent storage. Decent Ramming. Decent Health. I think the only thing keeping it from being something more people use is because maybe the top end could be more competitive? I dunno. Maybe the Pioneer outperforms it in every way...

Either make every car like Jericho / Bishada or make every car like Vegas..

4x4 is bloody effing OP.....

Vegas is...push everything to corner....

Jericho? Oooooh look a side walk *FLIPS*

Bishada... LEMME DO A FINE PIT manoeuvres , OH SHAAT I FLIPPED..

IO GROWL .... Oh thats a nice phonebooth...Would be bad if i hit that...

Cisco...Here i go...*walk hug* , *walk face hug* , *hits by a random vegas and barrel rolls 9798345 times*........

just use remote det

9 hours ago, GhosT said:

Imo the regular vegas, jericho and bishada should be the fastest cars in APB.

Not the 4x4 vegas and the pioneer, which are already the best cars for every situation.

nah the best car is SOMEONE ELSE'S CAR

21 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

honestly im pretty proud of you for not making this about the stupid "bug" that causes the bishada to ride up anything the wheels touch

The Jericho v20 kind of does this as well.