Sakebee

Premium Extension & Display Bug

Hey everyone,

As you may know, Matt announced on March 13th that we will be granting players free premium while we weather the social impact of the coronavirus together. There has been some confusion surrounding this roll out, so we wanted to take a moment and give you all the latest information.

• For those of you who didn't have premium already - yay! You should be all set.
  • For those of you who had premium before, there is currently a display issue where it looks like your premium is counting down. Please don't worry! We are aware of the issue, and there is no need for you to submit a support ticket. Your premium will be automatically extended for the length of the free premium period. You are not losing any time or missing out. 
  • If you have a reoccurring subscription and find yourself needing to tighten your belts as we remain on lock down, we understand. You will need to end your subscription manually. As above, you will get the automatic premium extension equal to the duration of this event and you will not lose any of your paid time.

We hope this answers any questions you might have.

Be safe!

🐝 Sakebee

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Can we have universal 1 minute " Premium " cooldowns instead of 2 minute? This is rather annoying.

4 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Can we have universal 1 minute " Premium " cooldowns instead of 2 minute? This is rather annoying.

Premium cooldown was made the standard for everyone in April 2019 ... If you're gonna complain at least have your info be right

11 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Premium cooldown was made the standard for everyone in April 2019 ... If you're gonna complain at least have your info be right

I know about the cooldown limits being made for everyone, thats what I literally just said!! Anyway, damn really, fucking 2 minute cooldown on everything?  ....... Why though

Edited by Guest
also stop calling me out >:(

5 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I know about the cooldown limits being made for everyone, thats what I literally just said!! Anyway, damn really, fucking 2 minute cooldown on everything?  ....... Why though

current cooldowns are 50% of what they were for nonpremium players before the change, so mod cooldowns vary

iirc field supplier, wide radius field supplier, large ammo box, and mobile shield are the only mods with a 2 minute cd

Edited by Solamente
typo

6 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

no thank you that would be too easy and boring

Wonderful! I am happy for this move, thank you so much LO, appreciated.

17 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

no thank you that would be too easy and boring

youre easy and boring >;c

17 hours ago, Solamente said:

current cooldowns are 50% of what they were for nonpremium players before the change, so mod cooldowns vary

iirc field supplier, wide radius field supplier, large ammo box, and mobile shield are the only mods with a 2 minute cd

Yeah I know that now, Im just an idiot~

Thanks for helping clear up my confusion though!

2 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

youre easy and boring >;c

if that were true I wouldn't be bored and avoid it. wait what were we talking about? well that too.