Jump to content
sijws

Second Unban Wave and "Miscommunication"

Recommended Posts

Why would you tell the players to submit a ticket if they weren't unbanned after todays maintenance if you planned to do a second unban wave to get the people banned before fairfights implementation? Didn't this just result in your support lines getting completely blasted out and filled with useless tickets that will inevitably be unbanned in the second wave anyways?

 

Just seems strange to me, considering you were already having such an issue with timely support responses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perhaps they want to double check themselves? Make sure they didn't miss anyone from the initial FF unban wave?

 

I dunno, double checking seems pretty important in this situation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

Perhaps they want to double check themselves? Make sure they didn't miss anyone from the initial FF unban wave?

 

I dunno, double checking seems pretty important in this situation.

Why would you not double check after unbanning the (thousands?) of people that are still banned that were expecting unbans lol?

 

dont make much sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fairfight bans worked on flags ,large amount of players was flagged for the same reason and FF created a group of the same players ,so LO has unblocked the largest groups to allow the most players get unblocked.

And now they gonna start unblocking the other flags/groups.(the smaller amount of players)

This why there's another wave and not everyone has been unblocked.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, VeryCuteKitty said:

Fairfight bans worked on flags ,large amount of players was flagged for the same reason and FF created a group of the same players ,so LO has unblocked the largest groups to allow the most players get unblocked.

And now they gonna start unblocking the other flags/groups.(the smaller amount of players)

This why there's another wave and not everyone has been unblocked. 

wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm pretty sure L.O knew that after the first unban wave they'd get a tsunami of tickets from people who didn't get unbanned. Not only that but the people who got banned for other reasons than cheating will also flood support with tickets. 

Edited by Matth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would have been easier if they just had a general amnesty and put flags on sketchy accounts after giving everyone a chance to start fresh,, and spend money!@~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wave's can be controlled- in this instance perhaps they simply unbanned everyone they felt should get an unban outright, and still have a pool of players that are in the "We question putting you in the OK to unban wave, but reach out to us and maybe we can help you" phase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, BuggedOut said:

Wave's can be controlled- in this instance perhaps they simply unbanned everyone they felt should get an unban outright, and still have a pool of players that are in the "We question putting you in the OK to unban wave, but reach out to us and maybe we can help you" phase?

? They are doing another wave, they aren't at the reach out to you phase but they told people they were.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...