kiki55

PLZ REMOVE VIP RULE FROM 1v1

As u read the title.

It's okay if you don't wanna remove VIP from game but at least in 1v1 its just unfair.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

There is no 1v1 missions in the game anymore.

Are you saying you'll never get a 1v1 match anymore? I swear I had one a while back.

2 minutes ago, Xivkyn said:

Are you saying you'll never get a 1v1 match anymore? I swear I had one a while back.

Those are 2v2 matches that someone dropped out of.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Those are 2v2 matches that someone dropped out of.

Your probably right, fuzzy memory.

On 2/7/2020 at 8:53 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

There is no 1v1 missions in the game anymore.

I got 1v1 today several times.

No offence but If you say so plz give me a link to the patch note.

1 minute ago, kiki55 said:

I got 1v1 today several times.

No offence but If you say so plz give me a link to the patch note.

You can't start a mission with only one person. Each and every mission starts out with 2 or more people and then people leave the match either with /abandonmission or by just leaving.

So you're ending up in a 1v1 situation, but not because the game allows 1v1. It would be nice if the game auto ended missions where you're alone, but for low population moments this might not be such a bad thing

• Thanks 3

The game totally allows 1v1. I just had some last night. No one else on either team, no drops shown in the mission summary. They turned into more than 1v1, but they started as 1v1 and could have ended that way if no one called backup. Actually, I do recall a 1v1 that ended as a 1v1 as the op never even attempted the objective.

Just now, maldar said:

The game totally allows 1v1. I just had some last night. No one else on either team, no drops shown in the mission summary. They turned into more than 1v1, but they started as 1v1 and could have ended that way if no one called backup. Actually, I do recall a 1v1 that ended as a 1v1 as the op never even attempted the objective.

If you are not in the mission when they leave you won't see them as having dropped out of the mission, I assume you were called in to defend an objective?

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

If you are not in the mission when they leave you won't see them as having dropped out of the mission, I assume you were called in to defend an objective?

Yes, called in to defend. I can only comment on what I see in the summary. If the system is smart enough to not show a dropped player in the summary, it should be smart enough to not start a mission that would create a 1v1 if 1v1 is not meant to occur. Then again, I have had people drop from a mission and it would not show them as dropped on the summary screen. The only reason I knew someone had dropped was the system prompted me about backup.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, maldar said:

Yes, called in to defend. I can only comment on what I see in the summary. If the system is smart enough to not show a dropped player in the summary, it should be smart enough to not start a mission that would create a 1v1 if 1v1 is not meant to occur. Then again, I have had people drop from a mission and it would not show them as dropped on the summary screen. The only reason I knew someone had dropped was the system prompted me about backup.

Unfortunately I think there is a diagnosed mission latency issue.

It would explain why If you press K to ready up but then change your mind, half a second later you're thrown into a mission anyway despite being in a unready status.

As long as I surely remember the 1v1 matchs on me were occurred when I was Kup solo,and the mission has started with opp so I didn't even have a chance to /abandonmission.