Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Kickback is the best for most users, it's just a nade spammer and will easely overwhelm your enemy, shoots 3 grenades that deal quite high damage, i love to play it in fight club (baylan) time to times.

 

Deep impact is also very very good, due to it dealing extremely high damage in quite a wide area, but it has only a single shot, so it's quite a high learning curve, and you're very dependent on your secondary weapon, i've seen a couple of people playing it in fight clubs, and it can be very very good, but of course, you won't stand a chance against an NTEC in a close range fight, it's mostly a matter of technique and predicting where your enemy will run to.

 

Hammer is supposed to be a percussion nade alternative, but it just sucks bad, avoid it at all costs, nades doesn't act at all like perc, other than they deal less damage, and you only have two.

 

i know most people here will say "just go for opgl, eol sucks loooool 513477414571999253.png?v=1 " but in the end it's mostly player preference,  i myself really dislike OPGL due to it's very high fuse time, EOL series just feel much more dynamic, and less click and wait.

 

oh yeah ill take that opportunity to post this: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another way to judge usefulness is just to see how they are sold on the market.

Kickback still seems to be most pricey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HawtGirl said:

Another way to judge usefulness is just to see how they are sold on the market.

Kickback still seems to be most pricey.

I dunno... New Glory still goes for a lot... that gun sucks
OCSP Joker as well... worse than the FBW can be sold for millions

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I dunno... New Glory still goes for a lot... that gun sucks
OCSP Joker as well... worse than the FBW can be sold for millions

I mean the EOLs are at least different versions of the same type of gun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HawtGirl said:

I mean the EOLs are at least different versions of the same type of gun.

OCSP Joker is literally the same as the other OCSP, but goes for several million more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

OCSP Joker is literally the same as the other OCSP, but goes for several million more

I thought you meant all the ocsp in general. How do you even obtain that joker one? I don't see it in the list. Is it more rare or something? Only then it woudl make sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HawtGirl said:

I thought you meant all the ocsp in general. How do you even obtain that joker one? I don't see it in the list. Is it more rare or something? Only then it woudl make sense. 

The Joker one is the 'rare' one to get, that is the only reason it goes for about 13 mil at least on EU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...