Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Support Ignoring My Ticket

Im writing this cause ive replied multiple times on this ticket (#108126) and while they looked at it about 10 days ago they havent responded or done anything with it. Its been a month since I submitted this and its unacceptable @MattScott @Lixil @Sakebee

• Like 1

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

TICKET #109335

They opened my ticket 9 days ago, i saw thread someone made yesterday about this problem and Matt said to message him privately with ticket number and he will take a look at it himself, shortly after i messaged him, however it's been over a day and he still didn't check the message.

I haven't been able to play apb for over 2 weeks without VPN now, i 've tried everything, everything. I 've also tried to do ping test to the citadel server and none of my packets are being received

The time that it takes for support to respond to tickets is tracked on a weekly basis in this forum thread.

Please head to the last post for the most up to date information about the wait times for support tickets.

Thank you,
Selali

Sign in to follow this