Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deftonez

hard hitters/all stars packs

Recommended Posts

someone told me these packs we're account bound

 

i bought the hard hitters pack

 

it was only sent to one character

 

why are these packs not account bound???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz they are not, lol.

 

Actually I can't see reason why LO won't make such packs account-lifetimed. It's would make me buy them asap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

Cuz they are not, lol.

 

Actually I can't see reason why LO won't make such packs account-lifetimed. It's would make me buy them asap

because that would involve changing the code base which would tamper with the engine upgrade

i suspect they will tweak a lot of things after the upgrade is completed

if i remember correctly spct has a new build either coming or recently handed to them to test so its ongoing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

667c49703f4871631e326021f783f80f.png

 

actually seems like orbit made an oopsie at some point, as these packs clearly used to be account bound

 

i thought we were supposed to be shifting armas to entirely account bound, not the other way around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Solamente said:

667c49703f4871631e326021f783f80f.png

 

actually seems like orbit made an oopsie at some point, as these packs clearly used to be account bound

 

i thought we were supposed to be shifting armas to entirely account bound, not the other way around?

i've been bamboozled

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

i've been bamboozled

I would of said go submit a ticket to customer support however it does say that it will be character bound, not account wide.

But with Solamente's receipt, It does make one wonder if Little Orbit changed the pack's status at sometime.

temp1.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VickyFox said:

however it does say that it will be character bound, not account wide.

the text you circled is always present whether an item is account bound or not 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You tried re logging in and see if it gives you then?

 

bought the exact same thing awhile back and i still get my account bounds in the mail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...