Jump to content
Marcoalian

Is there a way to delete my forum account

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

You would need to create support ticket and also DM me (with support ticket number). The ticket must be made with e-mail you are using on the forums.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

Thank you.

 

- Azukii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcoalian said:

Because I don’t want my Ex to find my account and see what I’m up to

Just edit all your posts so there isn't anything there.

 

Also that makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcoalian said:

Because I don’t want my Ex to find my account and see what I’m up to

Well if they have access to your account for some reason you can change the password. 

If you are worried about stuff you posted, it m not sure deleting your account removes posts. 

 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marcoalian said:

Because I don’t want my Ex to find my account and see what I’m up to

 

But, you mean your APB ex-gf?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2019 at 4:59 PM, Sniperturtle said:

Your Ex is browsing APB Forums, strange enough...

Your EX finding out what you are up to ON APB Forums...

 

giphy.gif

 

 

She stil plays and I peeked at her profile first lmao forgot I was logged in, so she will see I viewed it 😂. Wanted to know if she was still active so I knew if to change my name or not, I don’t want her to see me, but I think a name Change is enough, will she know my old name? I’ve blocked her on everything else . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Marcoalian said:

She stil plays and I peeked at her profile first lmao forgot I was logged in, so she will see I viewed it 😂. Wanted to know if she was still active so I knew if to change my name or not, I don’t want her to see me, but I think a name Change is enough, will she know my old name? I’ve blocked her on everything else . 

I wanna say your name will change on any list she has. Such as friends or ignore lists. Also if you made any items for her, the name will change on those as well (symbols themes vehicles clothing).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I wanna say your name will change on any list she has. Such as friends or ignore lists. Also if you made any items for her, the name will change on those as well (symbols themes vehicles clothing).

Oh that’s fine then I don’t need to delete anything, Thankyou 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...