Salvick

Unable to play due to Jericho full instances and no spin up

Hello, Merry Christmas @Lixil, @Selali, @MattScott and LO staff.

I've been unable to play the game because Jericho seems to have a reduced amount of district instances since the holiday event.

There's only one single instance of each game mode including the empty prototype district that no one ever joins.

image.png

I was told the team was informed about this and they'd be looking into it but I'd like to know if this is an actual technical issue or just a decision made in order to provide Citadel with enough districts or something like that which would make sense to me.

Let me clarify I'm not complaining if this is something configured this way on purpose but I just feel in the need to insist to let you guys at LO know that the experience to attempt to join a district to play the game since the holiday event patch has been terrible to me.

Anyone else from Jericho are welcome to bring up your opinion if you also had this issue which is the purpose of this thread.

Kindest regards,

Sal.

52 minutes ago, Salvick said:

image.png

what's stopping you from playing in the test area ? NOTHING .

36 minutes ago, yood said:

what's stopping you from playing in the test area ? NOTHING .

If you wanna meet there and play some missions with me so I can keep leveling up the only contact available I have just hit me up, sure.

I'll be on my enforcer.

Edited by Salvick

it looks like you’re unable to level up, not unable to play

this is probably going to stay as it is until the eu servers are properly set up, i don’t really see the point in complaining about it tbh

4 minutes ago, Solamente said:

it looks like you’re unable to level up, not unable to play

this is probably going to stay as it is until the eu servers are properly set up, i don’t really see the point in complaining about it tbh

Thanks for your input, I guess that's it I agree. Yet I'm not complaining tho. I'm more in search of some official word on what's going on. Since they said they notified the team about this I assume it is a technical issue, so I feel like I could insist to let them know the difficulties I have to actually play the game.

I'm unable to play since I have no choice. Thanks again though.

Thank you very much, that's all I was willing to know and also the intention with this thread was to let you know this has been happening since a while.

Kindest regards and Merry Christmas,

Topic can be closed guys, thank you.

I haven't seen the districts full in the last year . 150 -200 old vets with lots of character names .

Hello,

This topic has been locked at the OP's request.

Thank you.

- Azukii

• Thanks 1