Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SkyFix

I cant find this gun?

Recommended Posts

So I have been searching all over but I seem to not be able to find the Colby 1922 Mk.3/Tommygun, its the colby 1922 with 3 open mod slots...

Where can you get one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have moved this thread to the General Discussions section of our forums.

 

You can unlock the 3 slotted version from the Loyalty rewards on the Armas Marketplace (12 000 G1C spent in total).

A 2 slotted variant is available from late game contacts.

The joker store has 0 slot versions, with or without Mobility Sling on them.

 

~@mayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amayii said:

I have moved this thread to the General Discussions section of our forums.

 

You can unlock the 3 slotted version from the Loyalty rewards on the Armas Marketplace.

A 2 slotted variant is available from late game contacts.

The joker store has 0 slot versions, with or without Mobility Sling on them.

 

~@mayii

This I know with the sling colby and you said you can only get it from Loyalty rewards, is there any chart to see the chance of getting certain weapons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SkyFix said:

This I know with the sling colby and you said you can only get it from Loyalty rewards, is there any chart to see the chance of getting certain weapons?

You can open the chart with all the loyalty rewards by clicking on view all at the top left of the Armas page.oWPZpK9.png

 

These weapons don't involve any chance, you get specific rewards for spending more than the values mentioned.

 

~@mayii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Amayii said:

You can open the chart with all the loyalty rewards by clicking on view all at the top left of the Armas page.oWPZpK9.png

 

These weapons don't involve any chance, you get specific rewards for spending more than the values mentioned.

 

~@mayii

Oh I see, I wonder what is the droprate for the Golden Mystery Boxes aswell ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SkyFix said:

Oh I see, I wonder what is the droprate for the Golden Mystery Boxes aswell ^^

It's not a droprate. Loyalty rewards are purely based on how much G1C you spend which is the real money currency in APB. When you spend X amount, you get certain weapons and every X amount G1C you get boxes and 15-day premium codes as well (which are bound to your account). The drop rate of the things that drop from those boxes is a different thing altogether though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SkyFix said:

Oh I see, I wonder what is the droprate for the Golden Mystery Boxes aswell ^^

no one knows but little orbit

 

they revealed the drop rates of legendaries from the normal joker boxes but haven't said anything about the gold joker boxes, even when asked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solamente said:

no one knows but little orbit

 

they revealed the drop rates of legendaries from the normal joker boxes but haven't said anything about the gold joker boxes, even when asked

Wouldn't be surprised if it is the same drop rate but with the rest of the drop being put over a more valuable pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 12/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, Solamente said:

no one knows but little orbit

 

they revealed the drop rates of legendaries from the normal joker boxes but haven't said anything about the gold joker boxes, even when asked

Its in the game files, waiting to be released when they need more money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

Its in the game files, waiting to be released when they need more money.

gold mystery boxes are already available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
9 minutes ago, Solamente said:

gold mystery boxes are already available

thats what they want you to think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering the only mod that works well on the tommygun is Mobility Sling and the others barely work with the gun, you really, really don't need three slots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GhosT said:

Considering the only mod that works well on the tommygun is Mobility Sling and the others barely work with the gun, you really, really don't need three slots.

almost every mod works decently on the tommy gun tbh

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...