Sign in to follow this  
Enforcertrixy

New Server Location after Emergency Maintenance?

Hi all below is a link showing a short video of just some of the lag issues I'm having, are the EU servers still situated in the US for now?

Please someone answer this stupid issue that's circulating around for everyone, most districs I join now I have 300+ping

https://youtu.be/Jo9ImkW3ScI       

Time Stamps

First glitch 1:19

Second Glitch 2:29

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the PC Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

Thank you.

- Azukii

I don't know the proper term, but I have been getting 'desyncs' similar to that as well on NA mission districts, where I cannot reload, change weapons etc that last for about 2 seconds. It seems the servers still have some issues that need to be sorted out, not sure what type of 'answer' you are looking for about them.

In the vid you have 70ish ms so I suppose this is before you had the 300+ms?

53 minutes ago, Acornie said:

I don't know the proper term, but I have been getting 'desyncs' similar to that as well on NA mission districts, where I cannot reload, change weapons etc that last for about 2 seconds. It seems the servers still have some issues that need to be sorted out, not sure what type of 'answer' you are looking for about them.

Same happening to me.. every 2/3 mins i can't switch camera angle or reload and i see ppls running into walls and also the whole my team, the chat works but everything other not.

2 hours ago, Acornie said:

I used to have 20Ms which i was more than happy with when the EU servers were situated in the EU, I don't mind 70ms as long as I don't get these "desyncs".

The 300+ms reference was the amount of people every time I joined a district the amount of people complaining.

Merged.

2 hours ago, Acornie said:

not sure what type of 'answer' you are looking for about them

I just want to raise awareness and build some traction to these server wide problems getting fixed.

I wasn't sure if the Game developers were aware even though they "fixed" the EU servers when the whole game was down for 5 days a week ago, I didn't want them to think the servers are running perfectly.