Hello friends.

I bought 1 month before CBMP-45 DART JT3 gun from joker market. 10.000 joker tickets i give it. and i cant addicted that gun still. I usually use Colby gun in missions and 1 week colby coming to me more powerfully then my new gun CBMP-45 DART JT3. in the mission some friends says to me. "Wow ur gun is good" its nice gun. look like that comments coming to me. But i really not happy with it. If i dont play with silvers or bronze. its makes me crazy.  I put it Reflex Slight 3 and Cooling Jacket 3 . and what i must use for 3Th empty slot?

And i hear from a gamer youtube channell . He says if your FPS value is down dont play with shotguns or colby. My fps are average 60 fps i think. He says if FPS down play with riffles look like obir Ntec....

I doing daily joker missions for buy new gun from Joker market. ım good with obir too. whats ur advice to buy for next gun with jokers. ty. good games . see ya.

• Like 1

i have no idea what i'm reading but glad you're enjoying your gun i guess?

not bursting your bubble but you do realize the CBMP series is just a reskin of the PMG, right?

• Like 1

yeah maybe don't listen to random youtubers, especially if you are performing well as-is

it's a pmg remesh/reskin/whatever

soo... just use whatever in the third slot. if you are happy with the ammocount and how it plays overall, just slap 3ps3 on it, as general advice.

otherwise, if you are obsessed with reloading after every kill, mp3... if you find yourself needing 1 or 2 more bullets a lot, consider em3, if you run out of ammo and don't resupply often, bandolier3... just fit it to your personal issues/playstyle

like... in the end - the pmg is decent in midrange still - so why not ir3 and ms for the sake of it? (mostly joking but... ir3 isn't too bad)

On 12/3/2019 at 1:41 PM, sabsavas said:

Hello friends.

I bought 1 month before CBMP-45 DART JT3 gun from joker market. 10.000 joker tickets i give it. and i cant addicted that gun still. I usually use Colby gun in missions and 1 week colby coming to me more powerfully then my new gun CBMP-45 DART JT3. in the mission some friends says to me. "Wow ur gun is good" its nice gun. look like that comments coming to me. But i really not happy with it. If i dont play with silvers or bronze. its makes me crazy.  I put it Reflex Slight 3 and Cooling Jacket 3 . and what i must use for 3Th empty slot?

And i hear from a gamer youtube channell . He says if your FPS value is down dont play with shotguns or colby. My fps are average 60 fps i think. He says if FPS down play with riffles look like obir Ntec....

I doing daily joker missions for buy new gun from Joker market. ım good with obir too. whats ur advice to buy for next gun with jokers. ty. good games . see ya.

i feel like all joker ticket guns are not worth it.

34 minutes ago, Specia said:

i feel like all joker ticket guns are not worth it.

they are the same as armas guns and contact leases... sooo... are those not worth it either?

i mean... the 10k jt grind is not even close to being as bad as the role level 15 grind

(plus, was the fullquote of op needed here?)

Edited by neophobia

12 minutes ago, neophobia said:

they are the same as armas guns and contact leases... sooo... are those not worth it either?

i mean... the 10k jt grind is not even close to being as bad as the role level 15 grind

(plus, was the fullquote of op needed here?)

i just feel like grinding joker tickets for a few weeks just to get 1 gun is a waste. i would rather just buy them or use free guns. but i mostly just use legendaries which is easyer to buy from market than getting joker tickets. just create 1-2 cool symbols n you have a great income. i make around 200-300k a day from my cars and tattoos i  made. So just watch a guide to create some cool stuff people want n then you got a idle income.

4 hours ago, Specia said:

i just feel like grinding joker tickets

you can gain them more or less passively though

good if legendaries are easier to earn for you - but i don't think that's a general statement - although you can earn them more or less passively too.

when just playing missions, i'd pretty much like to believe that you can earn a 10k 3slot jt weapon easier than a 3m legendary (of which none has 3 slots or is outclassing contact/armas/joker weapons) - both are easier than 3-slot role rewards though. (or the 3slot contact ntecs)

Edited by neophobia

Advice if u have choosed the pathway for master's the sacred school of the sofa

Make (a lot) money for get a FFA, it's the legendary version of Obir and Jk for Ap45.

Meanwhile try to play sometimes only with FBW, Ap45 kick as a mule and it has only 7 shots, but Obir+Ap45 is a nice combination.

Whatever Advice

Get a ATAC 3 slot

Bye