Sintesis

Is there any chance that a gamefirst or little orbit apb server will open in South America?

They are looking into other server locations, mainly South America and Asia/Oceania but those locations aren't final yet.

Here's what was said about that in the past (in anticipation of massive works on the servers)

On 8/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, MattScott said:

We haven’t nailed down specific locations for new Action Districts, but options are Los Angeles, New York, Moscow, Singapore, Rio. These Action District servers will be marked in the Advanced list by region, but will be available to all players to join.

This was mentioned both on the forums and blog.

TL;DR: Likely to happen, but no specifics on where it might be or when it'll come atm

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

They are looking into other server locations, mainly South America and Asia/Oceania but those locations aren't final yet.

Here's what was said about that in the past (in anticipation of massive works on the servers)

This was mentioned both on the forums and blog.

TL;DR: Likely to happen, but no specifics on where it might be or when it'll come atm

While its been mentioned it requires money, and a playerbase. We dont have the playerbase to support additional servers.

That means that we will have the opportunity to choose on which district we wanna join and from what we will choose depends the location of the server? I dont really understand what are you trying to say tho.

Just now, eelaaa said:

That means that we will have the opportunity to choose on which district we wanna join and from what we will choose depends the location of the server? I dont really understand what are you trying to say tho.

The locations in the maps are just a representation.

The plan is (as far as I'm aware) to have servers in multiple locations, with all districts, so that players can connect from any character to any of the server locations to play

• Thanks 1

Understandable, thanks a lot for your time!

44 minutes ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I hope they make a BR server and that all the BR players go away there and stop playing on NA.

haha yeah i can't wait until NA only has 4 active players instead of 10 either it'll be great

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

I hope they make a BR server and that all the BR players go away there and stop playing on NA.

You'll still suck, so I don't see the point.

...fucking gottem