Dasimoge

LF Clan

Joined REZ.

Thanks to everyone else who offered me an invite.

Edited by Dasimoge

Hello!

Your always welcome to join us! We are an Active Clan And being here since 2014!

We offer a lot. From Groups togeter to even Events / Giveaways!

Please Check our Forum Thread for more information!

See you soon!

hmm this is just my perspective and opinion but i wouldn't recommend oversight simply due to me encountering 3 OS players in different occasions always as backup. that do so much hackusating as well as being very unsportsmanlike to the point he 2 of them simply refuse to engage in combat. and when asked to leave polity, they through a tantrum and act like a stubborn child. i know this doesn't represent the entire of the clan. but my encounters with teaming with them has not been great so far.

its also sad to hear you left midgard. im not currently sure of midgards current activity as i know they where very inactive from me talking to lisa pre battle eye announcement/patch.

other than that its really just wasp or 8bit or resistance. all superb clans with great previous track records.

its your choice after all.

ps. did you check with Mullemeck or lisa/alex in determining if midgard is brimming with activity again ?

19 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

hmm this is just my perspective and opinion but i wouldn't recommend oversight simply due to me encountering 3 OS players in different occasions always as backup. that do so much hackusating as well as being very unsportsmanlike to the point he 2 of them simply refuse to engage in combat. and when asked to leave polity, they through a tantrum and act like a stubborn child. i know this doesn't represent the entire of the clan. but my encounters with teaming with them has not been great so far.

Please sent me a private message on the Forums or on Discord WITH the names of these players and I will surely check in with them. I hope this aint a Joke your telling right now. As we take this very serieus. We have Rules. These Rules were set there for a Reason. And are NOT to be broken. Doing so will result in a Warning and Kick when needed.

This is even a screenshot from the 24th of the 5th month. About 2 Weeks ago when we updated the channel & Rules Message.

e788c628ac7591e2d83e7d6bf954bd90.png

So please @dibbz Please provide me the InGame Names of the people who dit that.
As I said if this is a Lame Joke or Lie from your side than I would also like to know.

Thank you!

Criseya

47 minutes ago, DiBBz said:

its also sad to hear you left midgard. im not currently sure of midgards current activity as i know they where very inactive from me talking to lisa pre battle eye announcement/patch.

other than that its really just wasp or 8bit or resistance. all superb clans with great previous track records.

ps. did you check with Mullemeck or lisa/alex in determining if midgard is brimming with activity again ?

Hey, iJeffPatroit[R255 (gold)]  here. Also known as Jeff Valentine. 

Criseya here my fellow officer is right, we do not approve and even deny and supress hackusations. We have clan rules that go against that. 
DiBBz, That one or two of your encounters may be bad with OverSight. Doesn't mean we are bad. And those two encounters may just be judged wrongly. 
So i would appreceate it if you don't Sketch us so badly. 

if you provide us the necessary ingame details we will surely investigate this. 
Once again. Do NOT  joke about our reputation. Sorry if seem like a harsh
And hard person. But this is the truth. We have our reputation. 
just

you,

Friendly Regards,
Jeff Valentine

Edited by JeffPatroit

3 minutes ago, JeffPatroit said:

Criseya here my fellow officer is right, we do not approve and even deny and supress hackusations. We have clan rules that go against that. 
DiBBz, That one or two of your encounters may be bad with OverSight. Doesn't mean we are bad. And those two encounters may just be judged wrongly. 

just

you,

Thank you for pointing that out Jeff!

Currently Working with DiBBz on this. Will brief Staff Consultation on Discord in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Criseya

3 minutes ago, Criseya said:

Thank you for pointing that out Jeff!

Currently Working with DiBBz on this. Will brief Staff Consultation on Discord in a few minutes.

Thanks,

Criseya

Beautiful, i hope we will sort this out briefly. 

Keep the whole OverSight Officer team notified.

Friendly Regards,
Jeff Valentine

Edited by JeffPatroit

12 minutes ago, JeffPatroit said:

just

you,

oh im by no means lumping 3 negative players ive encountered from OS and claiming that they fully represent the clan. ive faced off against OS groups when im on my crim. i know OS is alot better than this as they where nice to play with back in the day. 

im just saying so far my experiences with playing along side members of OS on my enforcer haven't been so jolly 

11 hours ago, DiBBz said:

WASP hmm, not sure about that at all.

8Bit (BitFenix) is an acutal "Friends-Only" Clan as i remember or may im wrong. Though i don't really want to be in that upper circles.

I didn't asked Alex yet, if he gotta bring back the activity to Midgard.

Though such 2-3 weeks ago, a Member of Carte Blanche whisperd me, to join 8Bit950.

I was kinda confused after he whisperd me that lol.

1 hour ago, Lislya said:

WASP hmm, not sure about that at all.

8Bit (BitFenix) is an acutal "Friends-Only" Clan as i remember or may im wrong. Though i don't really want to be in that upper circles.

I didn't asked Alex yet, if he gotta bring back the activity to Midgard.

Though such 2-3 weeks ago, a Member of Carte Blanche whisperd me, to join 8Bit950.

I was kinda confused after he whisperd me that lol.

wasp will always be wasp. ive had a good majority of mates since playing in closed beta give good praises about them same with resistance. and i only know about 8bit because streams. id recommend midgard as ive been with midgard the longest in terms of my overall time on APB. they where the most enjoyable at the time to play with. even if i was just a little baby 😛 but ofc alex has moved to mechwarrior online and lisa more or less plays GTA online majority of the time these days while beginning to hope back on APB every once in a while now.

try messaging or whispering @Mullemeck or @AsgerLund 2 very prominent figures in midgard.

We have a Enforcer Clan too ^^ Called "The Umbrella Security Service"

atm only for fun playing in clan mainly, but who knows the future 🙂 

latest?cb=20160304064602

55 minutes ago, Lislya said:

Uhm, are there 2 TUC clans? 😄

I don't think so.

If there is another one we are still the original ;)

On 6/13/2018 at 9:04 PM, Lislya said:

Uhm, are there 2 TUC clans? 😄

On 6/13/2018 at 10:01 PM, DonBlack said:

I don't think so.

If there is another one we are still the original 😉

For sure, there are some copycats out there but we are the original. :classic_cool: